Bad Start by Yankee Pitcher 1-0 Twins in First

millbank

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back Millbank! I was away from the computer last night <_<

They are going to pull this one out. I have faith.

62889[/snapback]

good to see you this afternoon , it is going to be a tough one, the object is to make this guy throw many pitches early and get him later.... and Yankee pitching hold them in ...

No mention from you Spankee lovers how the Twinkies got ripped off eh? But if it happened to the Spankees you be complaining right??? FIGURES!

62894[/snapback]

We were of course deeply concerned by that course of events and hope most certainly all that transpires will be correct and straight forward , but we will take it... <_<

No mention from you Spankee lovers how the Twinkies got ripped off eh? But if it happened to the Spankees you be complaining right??? FIGURES!

62894[/snapback]

You're too funny. You say it like had it happened to the Red Sox you would have made a plea to Bud Selig to have the play overturned.

<_<

How about just winning fairly and not like our Bills have been losing and thats by Refs. I just hate idiots that blow calls that are so Obvious. Nothing to do with the Spankees

62901[/snapback]

Fair enough. I'm with ya. But don't act like ONLY Yankee fans wouldn't complain about a blown call that went their way. Because you know ANY fan would:)

Matsui is a clutch guy , get very big hits..... he doesnt get the attention of some of the others...........

62913[/snapback]

I agree. I think too many fans wrote him off since he didn't turn into the "Godzilla" HR threat many thought he would be.

But he does everything very well. He fields, he runs, and he comes up with the big hits. Gotta love him!