SD needs to go 2-0 and BAL 1-1

The Big Cat

That would clinch home field advantage for the Chargers and increase the chances of seeing Baltimore's reserves. This, of course, assumes that Baltimore will either lose at home to the Browns, fat !@#$ing chance, or lose on the road to Pittsburgh. The road loss is much more likely, largely for revenge purposes, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Buffalo, on the other hand, is thriving on Cohesion and loving its momentum. THEY WILL WIN THEIR LAST TWO HOME GAMES. Regardless of which Baltimore opponent Buffalo faces in their final game, they will thirsty to finally get a win over an "elite NFL team." The close losses to NE, SD, and IND will only add fuel to that fire. I look forward to watching this never-say-die team to the bitter end.

9-7 in the AFC having played 5 games against the four best teams (arguably) in the NFL during a rebuilding year? I think I can live with that.

At this point I don't believe a 3-0 finish to be unobtainable. To me, it doesn't even seem like a "long" shot. However, the playoff implications for all of this are absurdly complex and I'm still compiling a spread sheet. But, I love looking forward to watching a balanced, disciplined, and hard working football team for the next few years.

Chris Brown has a great breakdown of all the things that the Bills would need to happen to make the playoffs over on bb.com. Save your time and check it out.

863126[/snapback]

haha thank you so much. It's really really complicated. At this point all but three teams in the AFC (OAK, CLE, HOU) have a "shot" at the playoffs.