Beating a 7-5 team, on the road, in December

1billsfan

was priceless. It's also a very impressive feat for a team as young as they are. This was one of the best times I've ever had at a game.

Yes Virginia, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

862801[/snapback]

If they beat down the 'Fins this week, not only will they have swept the Phelons and won a divisional game on the road against the Jets, they will also have back-to-back wins aganst Mangini and Saban, two "up-and-coming coaching geniuses" that have been slobbed on by the NFL and the Sunday pre-game chattering monkeys.

If they beat down the 'Fins this week, not only will they have swept the Phelons and won a divisional game on the road against the Jets, they will also have back-to-back wins aganst Mangini and Saban, two "up-and-coming coaching geniuses" that have been slobbed on by the NFL and the Sunday pre-game chattering monkeys.

862814[/snapback]

NY Jets and Miami will always get the star treatment in the AFC. Just like the NY Giants and Dallas get all of the attention in the NFC. I don't care about that stuff so much. But it does make it sweeter to see Buffalo topple them when they get the chance to.

NY Jets and Miami will always get the star treatment in the AFC. Just like the NY Giants and Dallas get all of the attention in the NFC. I don't care about that stuff so much. But it does make it sweeter to see Buffalo topple them when they get the chance to.

862826[/snapback]

Agreed. I hope the "experts" continue to ignore this team, and when the Bills win out and end the season 9-7 they will glance at the standings and wonder how the hell this team snuck up on them. Better yet if the Bills get into the playoffs with a record only one game worse than the Paytoilets.