Daytona 500 The Fragrance

/dev/null

Just saw a commercial for a cologne called Daytona 500 The Fragrance

Somehow i just don't associate the Daytona 500 to a desirable fragrance.  More like the smell of gasoline, motor oil, beer, car exhaust, and sweaty rednecks

862588[/snapback]

You forgot the eau de chili dogs (extra onions, o' course).

At least they didn't invent "Canada, the fragrance" just yet.

I don't know what it would be like and I don't want to know. The smell of dumb people people with dental problems who spay and neuter their pets to avoid inter-species births cannot be good. Throw in the Moose smell and the French influence and we're talking chemical weapons program. :(

We need to build that fence NOW!

I am going to make a cologne that smells like the beach.

862634[/snapback]

Too late, they already have it. My girlfriend has this spray that makes sheets, towels, etc. smell like the beach. It works tho. Really does smell like the beach, and a nice beach too, not the craptastic NJ shoreline ed calls home.

Too late, they already have it. My girlfriend has this spray that makes sheets, towels, etc. smell like the beach. It works tho. Really does smell like the beach, and a nice beach too, not the craptastic NJ shoreline ed calls home.

863116[/snapback]

Well, I was making a Seinfeld reference. But holy crap, there really is one:

http://www.nellbutler.com/BOBBI_BROWN_BEACH_W.html

Just saw a commercial for a cologne called Daytona 500 The Fragrance

Somehow i just don't associate the Daytona 500 to a desirable fragrance.  More like the smell of gasoline, motor oil, beer, car exhaust, and sweaty rednecks

862588[/snapback]

I thought that was hilarious myself. I wonder if the NASCAR drivers standing next to their incredibly hot wives will play into the marketing. :thumbsup:

At least they didn't invent "Canada, the fragrance" just yet. 

I don't know what it would be like and I don't want to know.  The smell of dumb people people with dental problems who spay and neuter their pets to avoid inter-species births cannot be good.  Throw in the Moose smell and the French influence and we're talking chemical weapons program.  :censored:

We need to build that fence NOW!

863110[/snapback]

Canada is really, really good and you are really, really bad! Take that!

Yes, I just started a pissing contest you you and you are all covered in urine now :D:lol:

I'm convinced that the key to selling any product, no matter what it is, no matter how useless, or how expensive, is just to slap a number 3, 8, 20, 24, or 48 on your product. That is an instant guarantee in a few million sales from the southeast alone.