What a game to attend.....

Tom

We basically dominated,,,,,,,,,,  And it was fun!!!

862331[/snapback]

I agree Tom. I just got back myself. Was sitting in 120, six rows up from the field and loved having Evans and Clement run right at me on those two plays.

What a pleasure that game was. Ahhhhhhh. :angry:

I was in section 117...was a blast with the exception of the drunk british a-hole behind me. Whitlsing as loud as hell into my ear on purpose. He was lucky I didn't pop him right in the face and get embarassed by a 17 year old.

It was awesome to see Clements and Evans...but I think I was the loudest on Royal gettin 6!!!

We basically dominated,,,,,,,,,,  And it was fun!!!

862331[/snapback]

Basically,, basically, basically.......that WAS TOTAL DOMINATION ....wait until you guys watch the replays , hope you had it tivo'd.......we dominated the lines, the coaching, and the qb play......just to name a couple of areas............woooooooooo!!!! :thumbsup::nana::lol:

I was surprised...I thought there would be more Bill fans there today..maybe I was jsut not in the right places to see em. I was lucky enough to have a couple seated next to me though.

I also sat next to Ashton Youboty's cousin or brother...or some member of his family. Nice guy.

I was surprised...I thought there would be more Bill fans there today..maybe I was jsut not in the right places to see em. I was lucky enough to have a couple seated next to me though.

There were quite a few scattered about in sections 213/214.

After Nates TD return on guy wearing Nates jersey, got on another guys shoulders 'ala Fireman Ed, crown laughed. :thumbsup:

NYCBB tailgate party was rather sparse tho.

I also sat next to Ashton Youboty's cousin or brother...or some member of his family. Nice guy.

862552[/snapback]

Were you in 338 with the families? My son and I were there. It was cool to see Robert Royal's wife's reaction to his TD.