Possible DT acquisitions?!?!?

With Larry, McCargo, and Williams, what we are looking for is someone to take Anderson's spot in the four man rotation. That's not hard to upgrade, but it would be nice to get someone to not just drop into the 4th best spot, but at least take #3, and push McCargo and Larry for the top spots.

That said, I think that with McCargo coming back, and both him and Kyle having a full year learning and working on strength and stuff, this is not as big a weakness as people think, and O-Line still comes first with three positions leading the way (RG, LG, RT), and whichever of those is our best option to improve should be our top priority (not necessarily our #1 pick).

No overpriced crappy free agents. They are like paying $25 for a Big Mac, just because you want a burger. Just draft someone in the 1st or second round. It is still are biggest need. Someone to help stop the run.

862517[/snapback]

Paying big money for a high unproven draft pick is just as bad. If there aren't any DT worthy of selection when we are up or a better playmaking WR or RB is available I'd make a jump in a heartbeat!

A pile of dog crap is an upgrade over Tiny Tim Anderson.  :nana:

I've tried to give him a chance and hope he could be a decent rotation guy but the guy is horrible.

862494[/snapback]

Then i guess i have our upgrade in my toilet. I didn't flush it, i saved it. You scoop though. :thumbsup:

I have been doing some reading up on Demarcus Tyler, and he is another NC Sate prospect that i would love to add to our unit.