Possible DT acquisitions?!?!?

I think that the Bills major need going into this offseason will be a solid DT. When I think of possible good DTs, I think of.... no one! Does anybody know any possible good DTs that could wear a Bills uni next year?

I think that the Bills major need going into this offseason will be a solid DT. When I think of possible good DTs, I think of.... no one! Does anybody know any possible good DTs that could wear a Bills uni next year?

862329[/snapback]

Im sure they all can... Question is, what can Ralph dish out for a signing bonus

Im sure they all can... Question is, what can Ralph dish out for a signing bonus

862333[/snapback]

believe it or not, I think that Ralph is sooo desperate to see the Bills win, that he'd cut off one of his testicles to sign some stud FA's. So, I think he would offer a very nice contract to somebody, but who?!?!?!

I think the Bills will avoid a big-name DT in FA because they already signed Tripplett, have Williams who is playing well and will be better next year after improving his strength, flexibility, and conditioning, and spent a 1st on McCargo who should also improve his strength, flexibility, and conditioning over the off-season. I'd say a low-level run-stopping DT at best in FA or late in the draft.

862329[/snapback]

if the bills want to stay small, rod coleman is about as good as it gets for pass rushing DT's......

but if they want to go big (as i hope they do), a huge space-eater is terdell sands from oakland......he's been fighting guys like sapp and washington for playing time the past few years, but he's the type of young, high-upside guy the bills current front office seems to be targetting........

862329[/snapback]

There's a whole list right here of course as stated many a time in other threads I don't see DT as a primary need this offseason and think the best we can hope for is an upgrade to Tim Anderson and the name on my short list is Ian Scott of the Bears.

There's a whole list right here of course as stated many a time in other threads I don't see DT as a primary need this offseason and think the best we can hope for is an upgrade to Tim Anderson and the name on my short list is Ian Scott of the Bears.

862489[/snapback]

A pile of dog crap is an upgrade over Tiny Tim Anderson. :thumbsup:

I've tried to give him a chance and hope he could be a decent rotation guy but the guy is horrible.

I think the Bills could also look Alfonso Boone's way, although he's already on the wrong side of 30. Either makes sense, considering that's the type of defense they want to run and since they targeted a Bears backup DE last off-season.

the name on my short list is Ian Scott of the Bears.

862489[/snapback]

yeah pretty much either him or rod coleman. I also dont see dt as a primary need this offseason. As far as the defense goes lb is a much bigger need. Who knows how good crowell can come back, spikes is still a question mark, fletcher is a ufa.