3 game season...

SuperBills12

Dec. 17  Miami 

Dec. 24  Tennessee

Dec. 31  @ Baltimore

This could be a wild ride folks....we have another week to look forward to, and I pray we sell out next week's game and crush the 'fins who are doing pretty well themselves

862209[/snapback]

Every week signifies the Bills' season. A loss today and they would have been done. Next week is the same. I still don't think they'll make the playoffs, but the Bills have been showing me something better every week since the bye. Who did they play before the bye? I forget.... :angry:

The next two games are very winnable, but Miami's D is playing too well right now. I don't know if the Bills can run like they did today, so Jauron & Fairchild better think up something good.

If ONLY the Bills could have played the Shaun Rogers-less Lions or the Shawne "steroid freak" Merriman-less Chargers! :angry:

862238[/snapback]

How many games does this team, win early if they were playing like they are now....??

I think the opener, NYJ, & DET definately

Dec. 17  Miami 

Dec. 24  Tennessee

Dec. 31  @ Baltimore

This could be a wild ride folks....we have another week to look forward to, and I pray we sell out next week's game and crush the 'fins who are doing pretty well themselves

862209[/snapback]

Nice to have those two home games in December...for those who complained about 4 of 6 home dates to end the season, with hand-wringing about attendance... :(

I think it takes those early losses to learn from which I believe has brought them to where they are today...

863210[/snapback]

I just hope that no matter what happens we carry this into next season. It always seems like we start to get our **** together and then go into that early season funk every year. :(