Has any one seen

Gary M

Thought not.  :angry:

862199[/snapback]

I wondered the same thing, apparently he is stuck on the Grand Central Parkway with his pee stained clothes, should be home about 11 PM, maybe midnight, there were 80,000 people there.....most of them angry.

Silent thread for Phil?

R.I.P Phil.... :thumbsup:

862815[/snapback]

It's not what he would have wanted......

I think the best way to remember Phil in death is to perform a living tribute to the man we only began to know and love......

Ok we'll need some volunteers:

I'll be in charge of staining the clothes with urine, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and deep fryer grease

Guffalo: I'm gunna need you to go find a burned out car that somehow still runs, don't forget the fuzzy dice and the "My kid could beat up your honor student" bumper sticker.

East Brady: I'm going to have to put you in charge of writing the eulogy. There's gunna have to be some references to his Love of the Jests, hairy overweight women, and don't skip on the profanity.

LoadofMularkey: you're in charge of putting together his final resting outfit. You're gunna have to dig up a Klecko Jersey, Wrangler Jeans, and the British Knights. Make sure you give him his favorite Hess hat too, can't reach the otherside without your favorite hat.

If I'm missing anything, let me know