Tight end

nuklz2594

Jp actually threw to Royal, once for a touchdown. We should sign free agent KC Tony Gonzalez. Release the other te's on the roster, except for Royal. Gonzo has missed only 2 games in his entire career. He will be 31, but what a weapon he would be for JP as well as a mentor to our future te's. It would be like Pete Metz. back as a security blanket for the qb.

Jp actually threw to Royal, once for a touchdown.  We should sign free agent KC Tony Gonzalez.  Release the other te's on the roster, except for Royal.  Gonzo has missed only 2 games in his entire career.  He will be 31, but what a weapon he would be for JP as well as a mentor to our future te's.  It would be like Pete Metz. back as a security blanket for the qb.

862178[/snapback]

Pass, would rather have Nate.

Pass, would rather have Nate.

862184[/snapback]

With us having a lot of cap space next year I dont think Nate would be the only player we would be able to sign. I think we can sign a bunch of guys, and if we could, I would love Tony G here.

Nah lets resign Fletch, NATE & Kelsay

then sign a DT & LINEMAN

862200[/snapback]

Yep, you just listed what I perceive as the teams biggest off-season needs.

Clements and Fletch are an absolute must, Kelsay is good because he knows the system and has good chemistry.