500 Season A Real Possibility

Dante

If the Bills play as well as they have the last month or more it really looks like we could finish at least .500. Even the Ravens game is winnable if they can play as disciplined as they did today. Everything considered .500 would be considered a step in the right direction.

If the Bills play as well as they have the last month or more it really looks like we could finish at least .500. Even the Ravens game is winnable if they can play as disciplined as they did today. Everything considered .500 would be considered a step in the right direction.

862171[/snapback]

That was my predicton all season. 9-7 looked likely there for awhile but not anymore. The Ravens will not lose that last game if they get a first round bye.

.500 would be great, esp. after losses in the middle of the season. It would be great to beat Miami (and badly). The Ravens' game could be a good chance of a win becasue they may be resting guys. A win is a win.

862185[/snapback]

I kinda hope that the Ravens need to win that game. IF, and thats a big if, the Bills can win the next two they would have some nice momentum going. Would be fantastic way to end the season by beating a quality motivated team like the Ravens. Hard to see our offence fairing that well against their D but it will be a nice test for us. I know im putting the cart before the horse here big time.

I was hoping for a .500 season this year with signs of improvement, a good showing from the rookies, an end to QB controversy, and some stability from the coaches. Looks like I can put checks in all categories. Hopefully the Bills can use this off-season to address the guard play, TEs, and D-line and figure out what to do with McGahee and Clements. Next year I'll be expecting the last game of the season to mean something.

8-8 is good, but... Did somebody say PLAYOFFS???

Too bad Indy had to start their swan dive earlier than usual this year, or we would only be one game out. Still, I think there is a pretty good shot that one AFC team will sneak in at 9-7, and why not Buffalo?? Two home games against teams they are competing with for the wild card, and then an admittedly tough road game against a team that may be resting some guys if they are due to play the next week. I Billieve.

I kinda hope that the Ravens need to win that game. IF, and thats a big if, the Bills can win the next two they would have some nice momentum going. Would be fantastic way to end the season by beating a quality motivated team like the Ravens. Hard to see our offence fairing that well against their D but it will be a nice test for us. I know im putting the cart before the horse here big time.

862204[/snapback]

I'm more worried about how our Run D holds up against their running game.