Micheal Irvin on ESPN Countdown

erynthered

Has anyone ever seen a bigger apologist than that piece of sh--??

He might as well get on his knees and blow T.O.

I thought Tom Jackson and Mike Ditka were going to slap him.

Go  :( yourself Micheal Irvin............

< rant over>

861494[/snapback]

This must be shocking but I agree with you.

I missed this whole story. What did he say? I heard a guest on WGR say he almost got fired.

861559[/snapback]

I didn't see it either, but I'm going to go out on a serious limb and say that he probably mumbled something about WR being the most important position in football and because WRs are so valuable, their indiscretions (snorting coke, stabbing teammates in the neck with scissors) aren't that big of a deal.

And I'm also going to guess that he said all this while wearing and obnoxiously butt-ugly suit.

Either that or he talked about his joke about Tony Romo...which was not a big deal to begin with.

I didn't see it either, but I'm going to go out on a serious limb and say that he probably mumbled something about WR being the most important position in football and because WRs are so valuable, their indiscretions (snorting coke, stabbing teammates in the neck with scissors) aren't that big of a deal.

And I'm also going to guess that he said all this while wearing and obnoxiously butt-ugly suit.

Either that or he talked about his joke about Tony Romo...which was not a big deal to begin with.

861563[/snapback]

They had an interview with TO.

He came out and said that he was unhappy with the way the cowboys players were talking about him I believe.

He was also pissed off about Parcells not being concerned with his suicide attempt.

They had an interview with TO.

He came out and said that he was unhappy with the way the cowboys players were talking about him I believe.

He was also pissed off about Parcells not being concerned with his suicide attempt.

861566[/snapback]

:doh::(

I guess there are some things that TO will never understand....and maybe I'm going crazy, but I'm pretty sure I remember TO holding a press conference for the sole purpose of stating that he did NOT attempt suicide...