Dueling Bozos

:nana:

"BROWNS: Apparently, an overpowering 27-7 victory Thursday night wasn't enough for the Steelers, who gave the Browns a physical beating and handed out more than a few verbal shots afterward.

Incensed by a late hit on one of his teammates in the fourth quarter by Kellen Winslow, Steelers linebacker Joey Porter made a derogatory slur questioning the Cleveland tight end's sexual orientation following the game.

"That's what (blanks) do," Porter said. "He's soft. He wants to be tough, but he's really soft."

Winslow refused to fire back at Porter on Friday, instead choosing to take a higher road.

"He's entitled to his opinion," said Winslow, who tried to shake hands with Porter during pregame warmups. "He's a great player and I have great respect for Joey Porter. If he wants to be a tough guy or whatever, that's fine.

"But that's a classless act. Before the game, I just wanted to go and say 'Let's have a good game' and show my respect. But he didn't want to have that, and that's fine. I see what type of guy he is now. I lost a little respect for him."

Porter could be fined for his inflammatory remarks. NFL spokesman Steve Alic said Friday that the league was aware of Porter's comments and the situation "was under review."."

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...0415/1067/SPT02

Steelers linebacker Joey Porter made a derogatory slur questioning the Cleveland tight end's sexual orientation following the game.

"That's what (blanks) do," Porter said. "He's soft. He wants to be tough, but he's really soft."

861065[/snapback]

Porter could make a guest appearance on the eventual "I'm Sorry Tour" by Kramer from Seinfeld

Porter could make a guest appearance on the eventual "I'm Sorry Tour" by Kramer from Seinfeld

861074[/snapback]

Especially after his 2 pit bulls killed the neighbors minture pony(in september, over a mile away) and he has failed to make payment or return phone calls.....And just yesterday his new dogs went an a rampage and he has been charged with failure to license those dogs....guy's a real winner......The neighbors want to kick his ass, thats for sure.