PRE GAME FIELD PASS WOOT

A friends dad works for some front office position of the jets...asked if i wanted to come, of course I was more then willing and then found out today that we have pre game field passes as well as being invited up to one of the suites during the game...I don't know where are seats are at though...but all signs point to them being good :wallbash:

A friends dad works for some front office position of the jets...asked if i wanted to come, of course I was more then willing and then found out today that we have pre game field passes as well as being invited up to one of the suites during the game...I don't know where are seats are at though...but all signs point to them being good :nana:

860790[/snapback]

ever see the seinfeld episode where elaine gets free tickets behind the yankee's dugout in the owners seats and she wears an Baltimore Orioels (sp) hat, then gets kicked out of the seats

better wear a jets shirt under the 21 jersey. lol

ever see the seinfeld episode where elaine gets free tickets behind the yankee's dugout in the owners seats and she wears an Baltimore Orioels (sp) hat, then gets kicked out of the seats

better wear a jets shirt under the 21 jersey. lol

860908[/snapback]

No doubt. I'm all for supporting the Bills, but that's pretty unclassy to sport a Bills uni when a Jet's front office guy was kind enough to get you on the field. Just wear a regular shirt and rip Pennington's arm out of his socket instead.

Good point...I really wanted to wear it though :nana:

860943[/snapback]

had field passes when the Bills were last in Baltimore. Got the tickets from a banker who does a lot of business with my sisters company, where she is the controller. Really cool, got a tour of the bowels of the stadium , on the field to watch warmups, stood right next to Ole Whitey on the Buffalo side. At least in Bmore, we were allowed everywhere except inside the white lines that players can't go outside of during the game.

BTW, when the woman giving us the tour showed me her Super Bowl ring, I thought i was being sarcastic and siad something like"would sure look better with a Bills insignia" or something along those lines. Didn't go over well with her or my host. Thought they would get I was joking, but i guess not.

So I agree, be repectful of who brung ya, and leave the Bills jersey at home. You prolly wouldn't want to wear that in a suite anyway, no matter where the game, but especially in NYC as a guest of a Jets employee