US National Soccer Team will continue to SUCK

ajzepp

Maybe it's like your pronouncements about American automobiles...we can never hope to match up against our foreign superiors... :w00t:

860437[/snapback]

Why do you keep attributing these anti-American sentiments to ME? LOL I think the person you want is ED!

I'm only on record as saying that right now there isn't an American vehicle that I feel comfortable spendign my money on. I have yet to take it beyond that.... :wallbash:

Why do you keep attributing these anti-American sentiments to ME? LOL  I think the person you want is ED!

I'm only on record as saying that right now there isn't an American vehicle that I feel comfortable spendign my money on. I have yet to take it beyond that.... :w00t:

860642[/snapback]

Who are we, if we can't laugh at others?... :doh:

I will follow your advice and go after Ed...perhaps the fact that his sainted Rutgers coach got a "major award" from Home Depot would be a good starting point... :wallbash:

j/k. Pax.

But don't you just hate the Sabres' new logo?

860361[/snapback]

You know, I don't follow hockey so I never had an opinion of the new Sabres logo, but during the Pittsburgh/Cleveland game last night they put up a graphic showing the longest tenured coaches in all sports. Apparently the Sabres head coach, Lindy Ruff, is up there. But next to each name they also had the team logo, and I have to admit that the front of the Sabres logo looks cool but the back of it looks like someone pinched that stool just a little too quickly.

USA Soccer is managed like the Buffalo Bills...

Wait....

Could there be a USA Soccer/Ralph Wilson connection?

860707[/snapback]

That doesn't make me feel any better....lol

I know most of you don't care, so I apologize.... <_<

But how the hell do you have a coach the caliber of Juergen Klinsmann willing to negotiate for MONTHS ON END to help take a struggling team to the next level, and end up letting the guy get away???  This is absolutely LUDICROUS!!!!

The guy lives in California, loves the American lifestyle, took an overachieving German team to the finals of the World Cup, and you just let the guy walk?? :w00t:

Screw US Soccer....I'm now convinced that they don't care about making a serious run at credibility on the world stage. I was 100% behind them until I saw that half assed effort at the WC. Their world ranking was nothing more than an inflated JOKE.

Geesh....it takes a lot to really infuriate me, but this did it. This is pure bull sh--.

:wallbash:http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/6241726 :doh:

:censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :wallbash:

860257[/snapback]

That's why you're better off continually going for the Germans.

That's why you're better off continually going for the Germans.

860722[/snapback]

I agree....this isn't like the Bills where I support them no matter what and couldn't imagine ever changing loyalties (unless they move, of course). I have split loyalty between the US and the Germans....in cases like this, it's a beautiful thing.

Just when MLS signs a new tv contract and is about to bring one or more 'names' to the league, the USSF craps the bed. Unreal....

I'm with you man.  I don't even LIKE soccer, but I want my country's national team to be the best in the world.  Who wouldn't want that?

861007[/snapback]

exactly....most people don't give a crap about many of the Olympic sports either, but when that four year mark comes around and we're up against the rest of the world, all of a sudden everyone's a fan. I think that's awesome! Too bad the suits at the USSF don't care about that as much as the people do. Fuggers.....