Il Divo

ajzepp

Asks the guy watching The Today Show. Does it help pass the time until Oprah is on? :blink:

860276[/snapback]

lol, I was waiting for that....when I got home I was flipping, and they had a techno nerd talking about the samsung LCD display I'm about to buy! In addition, he had the playstation 3 and the new Nintendo Wii, along with some other gadgets. I just happened to leave it on that channel when I went to take my post-work morning deuce :)

Didn't see it, but I'm familiar with the group. Guessing you don't listen to opera/classical music much, or at all?

860340[/snapback]

I actuallly love classical and operatic music. I'm not very knowledgable in terms of the genre(s), but I love listening to it. Smetana's 'The Moldau' is one of the most beautiful pices of music I've ever heard....and it's a piece about political freedom....weird! My favorite opera was the one based on the Carmelite Nuns, but the name escapes me.

And chances are I may have enjoyed the Il Divo performance if they hadn't been on the screen....but the faces and the way they were looking at each other made it comical....in a very gay way....not that there's anything wrong with that.

Kickball AND "The Today Show"?  Turn in your mancard.

860353[/snapback]

but there were gadgets! Gadgets, I say!!!!

:wallbash: