What Santa's Elves do the other 364 days

/dev/null

A person is 'entrapped' when he is induced or persuaded by law enforcement officers or their agents to commit a crime that he had no previous intent to commit.

862661[/snapback]

Or... Your honor, that "elf" was aiming "something" at me... I had to get away "real fast"... It looked like they could hurt me...

When somebody points something at you that looks like a gun... And you see that there is no sign that that person is a law enforcement officer... What do you want me to do? Slow down, maybe stop and ask questions?

No you honor... I respectfully say that I am gonna mash the pedal down and get the heck away from what appears to be a lunatic in a "elf" suit for my own defense...

Remember the Indiana snipper? Remember the incidents in Gary and the "copycat" (Indiana snipper) assualts on cars?

Do I take the chance and slow down? Or do I get out of there QUICKLY?

You know your honor, you can never be too safe in today's day and age... Bad things do happen... I am only protecting myself and family by getting out of there...

Were the "elves" around any other obvioulsy marked law enforcment items/devices?

I have lived in orlando for almost 10 years now, and that is the only place where I been ticketed for speeding, University is the easiest road to speed on, it's 6 lanes, all college students for the most part and the speed limit is 45...it happens....often!