Big Saturday Night Game

meazza

Was a good game.  Souray is out with an upper body injury :doh:

Congrats on getting the 2 points.

I still think giving 1 point to a losing team is bull sh--.

861326[/snapback]

It will be tough this year between the two!

I really think a team should get a loss and no points for an OT loss... Now a shoot out win should go in its own column.

A win in reg should be 3 pts.

An OT and shootout win should be 2 pts.

A SO loss should be worth 1 pt.

A OT loss should get nothing...

The recap has the crowd being stunned by Vanek's slapper... That had to be pretty stunning going in on soemthing like that! :nana::doh: Either Vanek is that good or he had a horseshoe up his arse... I guess turn around is fair play because of Souray's slapper to stun Miller with a couple seconds left in OT their last meeting... :nana:

It will be tough this year between the two!

I really think a team should get a loss and no points for an OT loss... Now a shoot out win should go in its own column.

A win in reg should be 3 pts.

An OT  and shootout win should be 2 pts.

A SO loss should be worth 1 pt.

A OT loss should get nothing...

The recap has the crowd being stunned by Vanek's slapper... That had to be pretty stunning going in on soemthing like that! :nana:  :doh:  Either Vanek is that good or he had a horseshoe up his arse... I guess turn around is fair play because of Souray's slapper to stun Miller with a couple seconds left in OT their last meeting... :nana:

861333[/snapback]

There was a great defensive play that I remember late in the game where I believe it was a 2 on 1 and a Sabres player made a great check to end the rush.

It was fun to watch but I wasn't in the best of moods, I had something on my mind that was distracting me from the game.

There was a great defensive play that I remember late in the game where I believe it was a 2 on 1 and a Sabres player made a great check to end the rush.

It was fun to watch but I wasn't in the best of moods, I had something on my mind that was distracting me from the game.

861337[/snapback]

I think I heard the fans complain... The announcers defended the Sabres and called it a great check...

You must have been one of the fans in the "know" like Yvan and the play-by-play guy! :nana::nana: