J-E-T-S

pBills

Hate to be the spoilsport, but they've already beat us this year and should they beat us again this weekend it'll actually stand for Just Ended Their Season.

858598[/snapback]

The 'Jets Fan' thread has already been started so go spread your filth over there!!!!

J - okingly

E - asy

T - eam

S - chedule

JETS = :doh::lol::P

Hate to be the spoilsport, but they've already beat us this year and should they beat us again this weekend it'll actually stand for Just Ended Their Season.

858598[/snapback]

Wow, isn't someone a wet blanket. Cheer up. :doh::lol::P

Wow, isn't someone a wet blanket.  Cheer up.    :)  :)  ;)

858780[/snapback]

I'm not a wet blanket. I just find it difficult to make fun of a team in our division who is headed toward the playoffs, has beaten us the last two times we've played, and actually pulled off one of the most difficult tasks in the NFL: beating NE on their own field.

I'm not a wet blanket. I just find it difficult to make fun of a team in our division who is headed toward the playoffs, has beaten us the last two times we've played, and actually pulled off one of the most difficult tasks in the NFL: beating NE on their own field.

858800[/snapback]

Heading for the playoffs? Still a few weeks to go on that. Also, the last time they played the Bills basically beat themselves. I'm not quite ready to just hand them a game... especially with their weak schedule.

858800[/snapback]

This just in .... The Jets are going to the superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are amazing!!!!

J-E-T-S = :):);)

858800[/snapback]

I dont find it difficult. What I have a problem with is that you ill find any lame excuse to sh-- on thread thats just suppose to be something fun. Relax guy have a beer on me :) oh hell why not two :);)

I dont find it difficult. What I have a problem with is that you ill find any lame excuse to sh-- on thread thats just suppose to be something fun. Relax guy have a beer on me  :) oh hell why not two  :)  ;)

858879[/snapback]

Despite being a rather sane person, I'm just a homer, man. Regardless of my age, I still spend a moment or two every Sunday morning determining whether my choice of attire for the day will determine the outcome of the game. I still blame that !@#$ing cowbell for that particular loss, and I until I'm convinced otherwise, I will always believe that when your half-assed team is still finding its way, prodding the bear by making fun of the upcoming opponent will send it off course.

Sorry to piss in the Cheerios with my lame excuse.

But I'll still take the beers.

858800[/snapback]

Actually New England was 1-3 at home during the 1st 1/2 of the season.

Despite being a rather sane person, I'm just a homer, man. Regardless of my age, I still spend a moment or two every Sunday morning determining whether my choice of attire for the day will determine the outcome of the game. I still blame that !@#$ing cowbell for that particular loss, and I until I'm convinced otherwise, I will always believe that when your half-assed team is still finding its way, prodding the bear by making fun of the upcoming opponent will send it off course.

Sorry to piss in the Cheerios with my lame excuse.

But I'll still take the beers.

858887[/snapback]

Welcome to my life... It's a tightrope of superstition and OCD during the NFL football season while the Bills are on.

Jersey's

Ersatz

Team

SUCKS!!!!!

New York State's Buffalo Bills- 27

New Jersey's Ersatz NY Jets - 3

This is the week we play all 4 quarters, defense carries their end of the log, special teams wreak havoc, JP lights up the league, and - as always, McGahee owns Vilma!!!!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

A great, safe weekend to all. :wallbash: