AFC Championship Rings

BUFFALOTONE

Does anyone have any pictures or know of a site that may carry pictures of them? Anything you guys may have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. GO BILLS!!!

857844[/snapback]

Damn. I had that picture with all four but I can't seem to find it. :D

Send me a PM anyway so I can contact you and tell me how to send that pic if I do find it.

If you can wait till this weekend, I'll get a picture of the one I have.

858216[/snapback]

Nice, how did you get yours? I actually collect memrobilia and would like to know how I could get my hands on one. They are a tough item to find for sale or auction.

PM me if you get a chance Jack.

Nice, how did you get yours? I actually collect memrobilia and would like to know how I could get my hands on one. They are a tough item to find for sale or auction.

PM me if you get a chance Jack.

858485[/snapback]

EBay, seriously. It was from a person in the front office, Ralph bought them for everyone, not just the team, and they needed some money for their wedding, so they EBay'd it.

EBay, seriously. It was from a person in the front office, Ralph bought them for everyone, not just the team, and they needed some money for their wedding, so they EBay'd it.

859115[/snapback]

What year is yours? Did Ralph buy them for everyone every year?

'93, the 4th AFC Championship. I don't know if he got them for everyone the previous years.

859146[/snapback]

I have been trying to find one for a long time. Have not had any luck. If you know anyone lookingtoget rid of one let me know. Ebay is friggin hopeless.

859115[/snapback]

Just and FYI for those that haven't seen pictures of these, the 2nd and 4th ones are the nicest, IMO. The first one is the cheapest looking.

Jim wore the 4th ring to Canton IIRC.

Remove your "hopelessly garish, tasteless, pretentious, QVC-worthy jewelry" google filter and try again.  :wallbash:

860490[/snapback]

I dont wear jewelry. I would like the piece strictly for memrobilia purposes. I mean c'mon whens the next time were getting back to the promise land.