Happy Birthday DCTom/CTM/BungeeJumper

EC-Bills

He didn't. You just told him. Genius indeed!  :D

Have a great one big guy!

858250[/snapback]

But it's not my birthday. Considering the average birthday is July 2nd, that I was born on the 5th of December represents a measurement error of 157 days...so my birthday has actually been regressing towards July 2nd for the past forty years.

Right now, I think my birthday's regressed all the way to late September...

But it's not my birthday.  Considering the average birthday is July 2nd, that I was born on the 5th of December represents a measurement error of 157 days...so my birthday has actually been regressing towards July 2nd for the past forty years.

858258[/snapback]

I can see that, if you wear a watch that loses 3 seconds/day.

Happy birthday, tomorrow or yesterday?

But it's not my birthday.  Considering the average birthday is July 2nd, that I was born on the 5th of December represents a measurement error of 157 days...so my birthday has actually been regressing towards July 2nd for the past forty years.

858258[/snapback]

Yes, but you're using an ordinal scale and trying to get an average from it. Also, happy birthday.

858258[/snapback]

No it's not. Its regressed back to Febtober. You misremembered the correct equation :D

858258[/snapback]

Okay HA you friggen nazi give Tom his id back.