Peter King

It's amazing that Peter King makes the money he does writing such insightful and totally useless drivel.

857310[/snapback]

But it's funny drivel. Dude, the Bimbo Apocalypse? That's funny...even though he didn't write it. Still. Have you seen this guys picks? He picked both the Browns and the Colts yesterday AND he had the Bills losing by one point. The guy knows his stuff.

I disagree completely with this statement:

"Shawne Merriman, LB, San Diego. "I think I play harder for 60 minutes than any player in the league,'' Merriman said afterward. It showed. Two sacks, two forced fumbles, one pass defensed, three quarterback pressure, six tackles. Looks to me like, even with the quarter-season missed with the steroid ban, Merriman and Julius Peppers will duel for the NFL's defensive player of the year award."

How can a guy suspended for being juiced seriously be considered for player of the week let alone NFL Defensive Player of the Year. The guy was suspended for doing steroids for crying out loud, it's not like he was pulling an Irvin and high on coke.

CW