Note to Lloyd Carr

Ramius

ya see Lloyd, if you had whined and cried about the BCS like that little B word Urban Cryer, your wolverines probably would have had a better shot at being in the title game. Instead, you let urban act like a 4 year old schoolgirl all by himself, and the BCS rewards his immaturity.

ya see Lloyd, if you had whined and cried about the BCS like that little B word Urban Cryer, your wolverines probably would have had a better shot at being in the title game. Instead, you let urban act like a 4 year old schoolgirl all by himself, and the BCS rewards his immaturity.

856534[/snapback]

:D ...too true!

856534[/snapback]

:blush::D:P

If anyone needs lessons on being a 4 year old, I'm sure reading your posts will help them along their way!

It's so funny watching fsu fans cry and make excuses why FL is so undeserving and why their team really isn't the steaming pile of crap everyone witnessed all year! Keep it up, seriously there is nothing that could make the Gators being in the championship game be any better than your posts!

:worthy:

:blush:  :D  :P

If anyone needs lessons on being a 4 year old, I'm sure reading your posts will help them along their way!

It's so funny watching fsu fans cry and make excuses why FL is so undeserving and why their team really isn't the steaming pile of crap everyone witnessed all year!  Keep it up, seriously there is nothing that could make the Gators being in the championship game be any better than your posts!

:worthy:

856920[/snapback]

i've never said FSU wasnt a steaming pile of crap this year, because we were. But UF is highly overrated, and frankly, not as good as michigan. Ohio st. 51, UF 6.

My message to Lloyd Carr would be to forget about this injustice done to your school, and look ahead to the Rose Bowl.

Then come the day of the Rose Bowl game, I would want him to tell his team during his pre-game speech that they are not playing the USC Trojans, they are playing the BCS.

Have them go out in that game and play like demons. Blitz the hell out of John David Booty. And when the Wolverines have a 100-0 lead at halftime, tell them to not let up. When the final score of 291-0 is read on the scoreboard, then the BCS will know what an injustice they have done.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.