Rivers comment

MavBavButav

Local San Diego media is very annoying calling it a an utter domination by San Diego. Wasn't the score 24 - 21 and we had a shot at tying the game ? Thats not domination in my opinion.

856687[/snapback]

wait---the final score reflected total domination, or the 'river's-is-a-crack-addict- coulda-been-shoulda-been-31-0 score-if-they-didn't-score-during-the-game version' reflected the total domination?

i was taught to belevie if you had a chance to win it in the 4th, you had a chance to win it.

I haven't seen enough of him to know if he is or isn't good, but I can't stand that fugger either. Seems like whenever I've heard one of his interviews or seen clips of him on the sidelines, he's got something arrogant and/or condescending to say. I'd love to see him get knocked off his little pedestal before the season is out.

856307[/snapback]

he definitely comes across as a prima donna. when i first saw him interviewed, i thought "they unloaded brees (who i have alsways liked)for the THIS douchebag?"

obviously he is playing well enough to justify the decision, but i will be happy when he hits his own little sophomore slump like brees did... and you know it's coming.

My daughter just called me from the radio station she works at in Ithaca and wanted to know if I could be interviewed on her radio show about the Bills game. I told her she didn't want to hear what I had to say because it would probably contain more than one expletive.  :blink:

856321[/snapback]

Just one? :doh:

My daughter just called me from the radio station she works at in Ithaca and wanted to know if I could be interviewed on her radio show about the Bills game. I told her she didn't want to hear what I had to say because it would probably contain more than one expletive.  :blink:

856321[/snapback]

Then put it here so we can see it! :doh: