Shake Up and Bowl Watch

bartshan-83

Wow, what a stunner....looks like USC spent all their gas on ND. It's a shame because they way they bent us over, I was actually looking forward to seeing their shot in Glendale.

But, now that this is over...if Florida pours it on in the 2nd half and crushes Arkansas, is there a chance that they will jump Michigan as well? If so, we could have a classic Rose Bowl (Michigan v. USC). If that is the case, then I see LSU playing a home game v. ND in the Sugar.

Love conference championship week...I think every conference should have to have one.

Florida is only up by 3 against Arkansas

I'm hoping Arkansas beats Florida so the title game has to be an Ohio State vs Michigan rematch

The BCS folks won't be too happy to see either a rematch nor two teams from the same conference in the title game. Might light a fire under some folks to implement a playoff

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.