Taylor Hicks

stonefly42

I just finished watching "The Funeral" with Christopher Walken and flipped on to see the tail end of the Jay Leno show. I don't know if any of you saw this tonight, but Taylor Hicks was on tonight. I literally sat with my jaw dropped to the ground; you've got to be kidding. Seriously, was he convulsing or was his body just going Elaine and performing some dry heaves?

Wow.

I just finished watching "The Funeral" with Christopher Walken and flipped on to see the tail end of the Jay Leno show.  I don't know if any of you saw this tonight, but Taylor Hicks was on tonight.  I literally sat with my jaw dropped to the ground; you've got to be kidding.  Seriously, was he convulsing or was his body just going Elaine and performing some dry heaves? 

Wow.

854041[/snapback]

Did you watch American Idol this past season? :thumbdown:

I just finished watching "The Funeral" with Christopher Walken and flipped on to see the tail end of the Jay Leno show.  I don't know if any of you saw this tonight, but Taylor Hicks was on tonight.  I literally sat with my jaw dropped to the ground; you've got to be kidding.  Seriously, was he convulsing or was his body just going Elaine and performing some dry heaves? 

Wow.

854041[/snapback]

He is Michael McDonald's lessser talented child...kinda like Julian was to John.