What food do you crave when your hungover?

Tux of Borg

Denny's ultimate omelette.

Actually I'm still bagged when I get there and order that. I tip the waitress well because I know it sucks to have to deal with people like me. Moreso in that stage at that time of night/day.

They love me when I leave though! :D

Smoke Meat Poutine.

854028[/snapback]

I shouldn't ask because you are from Quebec and like young girls,

but what the hell is smoke meat poutine? (Something a guy from Quebec who likes young girls would reccomend)

Poutine to me is fries with gravy and cheese curds. Is this version you speak of like some Hungry Man Jack dinner?

I still find myself craving a tuna melt on sourdough from Perkins, with some fries and a side of beef gravy for dipping. It's been a good eleven years since I last visited one, though....they don't have them down here in the south :D

but what the hell is smoke meat poutine? (Something a guy from Quebec who likes young girls would reccomend)

Poutine to me is fries with gravy and cheese curds. Is this version you speak of like some Hungry Man Jack dinner?

854036[/snapback]

found this "The best augmented poutine is a smoked meat poutine. Found at ESD in Ottawa. The beautiful combination of french fries, gravy, cheese curds, and Montreal Smoked Meat. It is a near religious experience."

doesn't sound bad, variation of something like a reuben? :lol:

And my hangover meal is a patty melt with double fries and gravy from the Texas Cafe. MMM grease. :D

854036[/snapback]

It's exactly what you said it was. Except, there is this place that's open 24/7 in Montreal that adds smoke meat to a poutine. Clogs your heart in an instant.

found this "The best augmented poutine is a smoked meat poutine. Found at ESD in Ottawa. The beautiful combination of french fries, gravy, cheese curds, and Montreal Smoked Meat. It is a near religious experience."

doesn't sound bad, variation of something like a reuben? :D

854121[/snapback]

It is amazing, but I try to avoid it since I don't want to have a heart attack anytime soon.