Willis Sick

What a retard you are.  Look up the word 'same' in the dictionary... if you know what one is.  You talk out both ends of your a$$. How the hell can you say the lineup is the same and then, ackowledge Adam's absense...which would, and did, make it different.  Adams forte is against the run...stupid.  Regardless, Willis ripped off an irrelevent 60+ yard run in a PRESEASON game against the 2nd worst defense in the NFL.  That must make you feel real good.  Well, at the end of the day, Willis is still a 3.8 avg. per carry running back and a huge disappointment.

Oh... I'll give you a clue... it ain't that tough to click on NFL.com and get this info in a few nanoseconds, unless you're still on dialup

854479[/snapback]

*sigh*

Ramius said....."Most teams usually have their starters in there for the first drive, no?"

You responded...."No!!! That is not correct"....

and proceeded to show the lineups.....which clearly showed that the starters were in at the start of that preseason game. For some reason Adams was not in....I do not know why but that is irrelevant since he could have been out for a multitude of reasons. Your point was not that the starting lineups were not exactly the same.....your point was that 'the backups' were in making it easy for WM to do something he has never/could never do in a regular season game. Cincy played the best starters they had at the start of that preseason game.

Your example proved your opposition correct & you incorrect. It showed you to be a fool.....which you confirmed by trying to weasel out of your initial premise by diverting the argument on a matter a semantics.

Simply put.....

YOU ARE WRONG in saying Ramius was incorrect.

I'm praying that you have the cognitive capacity to follow this straight forward post, realize that you have placed your foot fully into your mouth and then STFU about it.....but I'm not holding my breath. :thumbdown:

What a retard you are.  Look up the word 'same' in the dictionary... if you know what one is.  You talk out both ends of your a$$. How the hell can you say the lineup is the same and then, ackowledge Adam's absense...which would, and did, make it different.  Adams forte is against the run...stupid.  Regardless, Willis ripped off an irrelevent 60+ yard run in a PRESEASON game against the 2nd worst defense in the NFL.  That must make you feel real good.  Well, at the end of the day, Willis is still a 3.8 avg. per carry running back and a huge disappointment.

Oh... I'll give you a clue... it ain't that tough to click on NFL.com and get this info in a few nanoseconds, unless you're still on dialup

854479[/snapback]

Adams is regarded more as a pass rushing DT. He shoots the gap hard to attack the QB which often puts him out of position on running plays.

Adams is regarded more as a pass rushing DT. He shoots the gap hard to attack the QB which often puts him out of position on running plays.

854495[/snapback]

Correct. When the Bengals signed Adams and people started attaching "run-stuffing" to his name, I just laughed. The only runs Adams stuffed were the guys unfortunate enough to pick the same gap he was coming through. Has the 'Gal run D improved with Adams in there? Sure... if you consider going from 4.31 ypc allowed to 4.23 an improvement.

And to the author of the post SACTO quoted -- enough with the "what a retard you are", etc. From the TBD Terms of Service:

Just become someone doesn't share your opinion - doesn't make them an idiot.

Correct. When the Bengals signed Adams and people started attaching "run-stuffing" to his name, I just laughed. The only runs Adams stuffed were the guys unfortunate enough to pick the same gap he was coming through. Has the 'Gal run D improved with Adams in there? Sure... if you consider going from 4.31 ypc allowed to 4.23 an improvement.

And to the author of the post SACTO quoted -- enough with the "what a retard you are", etc. From the TBD Terms of Service:

854518[/snapback]

It took the local media here, about 4 weeks to stop calling Sam a top "run-stuffer"... :thumbdown:

He's been playing fairly well as of late, though...getting the double teams. Evidently, he actually had a knee problem which has improved.