Light blue jersey's

YOOOOOO

Do they have a better selection at the Bills store at Ralph Wilson Stadium? The jersey I'd really like to get is the Throwback Lee Evans jersey, and I'd like a stitched one, I guess they call it "replithentic" on the Bills pro shop. Any chances of me finding one of these, I'm going to the game against the Dolphins in hopes of purchasing one of these.

Do they have a better selection at the Bills store at Ralph Wilson Stadium? The jersey I'd really like to get is the Throwback Lee Evans jersey, and I'd like a stitched one, I guess they call it "replithentic" on the Bills pro shop. Any chances of me finding one of these, I'm going to the game against the Dolphins in hopes of purchasing one of these.

854475[/snapback]

Exactly what im looking for .... but i live in NJ...only get out to one game a year(NYJ when they had the throwbacks).....

best uni in football...wish the Bills would make that there reg away jersey....

Every time we wear these Jersey's we get our ass handed to us on a plate.

I don't want one.

854581[/snapback]

We're 1-2 with the jersies and one of the games we lost with them was on the road, why would we wear these on the road? That's stupid IMO.

We're 1-2 with the jersies and one of the games we lost with them was on the road, why would we wear these on the road? That's stupid IMO.

854592[/snapback]

Cuz there road jersey's are god awful...there home jerzey are atleast decent looking....