Love the upbeat attitude....

AnthonyF

every week. Teams can run and pass on us.... We have benefitted from breaks (i.e. fumbles) and actually won 3 of the last 4.

Indy, Hou & Jax have made us look like swiss cheese and here comes LT.

Maybe the weather is a huge factor, better be if our offensive play calling reverts to Indy & GB. In any case I still don't think we've opened up enough

Our offense better score, as it would be a minor miracle if the D holds SD in check....

we gave up 400 yards, but still won the games, so that stat means nothing to me right now. when letting up that many yards cost us a couple games, then I will worry

853680[/snapback]

First we are not going to have these breaks every week (talking fumbles, which outside blindside hits, are really a coin flip as we have not coughed any up on our side).

As for yards given up.... Chicago ate us alive as did Detroit and New England the second game.... so we have been weak on those losses also.

When Yards= points let me know. Right now we're sitting at 13th in the league in scoring defense, which isn't bad. I have no real playoff illusions. We lack playmakers on offense and defense. Believe it or not as bad as our run defense has been theres still 6 other teams with worse run defenses.

every week.  Teams can run and pass on us....  We have benefitted from breaks (i.e. fumbles) and actually won 3 of the last 4.

Indy, Hou & Jax have made us look like swiss cheese and here comes LT.

Maybe the weather is a huge factor, better be if our offensive play calling reverts to Indy & GB.  In any case I still don't think we've opened up enough 

Our offense better score, as it would be a minor miracle if the D holds SD in check....

853645[/snapback]

I have to agree with you even tho i dont want to. One thing to keep in mind is on our 3 out 4 game stretch we beat GB the Texans and Jacksonville, not to put the bills accomplishments to shame but those teams dont scare too many people. I hope i'm wrong and the bills are starting to get it, but i if the bills lose badly i wont be to surprised.

That being said if it snows bills win low scoring thriller 10-9

Texans aren't good right now, but are on the rise and beat a very good Jacksonville team twice

Jacksonville made the Giants look like a CFL team and Manning a 3rd stringer just a week before Buffalo played them

And GB is an average team that can play either way, and in the bills game, they made Favre look pretty bad

So I would say the Bills accomplishments came against bad teams, in that time span they also came to within a missed field goal of ending INdy's unbeaten streak

There are a lot of sports writers and supposed gurus talking about how the odds are stacked against Buffulo this weekend. There are a lot of things in thier favor though. Coming from the west coast to the east to play is not an easy thing to do. This game is going to seem real early to SD. Plus, it'll be cold. Buffalo may have holes in thier defense at times, but they are very good at third down stops. I can't tell you how many times they have made stops at critical times. Our kickers can be real difference makers. Our special teams on returns is incredible. The offense seems to be getting better. If that trend continues, look out. The 12th man is on Buffalo's side this week. You all know how the fans are going to be this game. From all of the reports I have seen, this is not a team that is anywhere near ready to just role over. These guys think they can take SD. There is a lot of talk about how talented SD is. That doesn't mean that the Bills have no talent. You would be mistaken to think otherwise. If there was ever a game that smells like upset, this is it. The Bills could very well catch SD off balance and produce a convincing win. I have seen it before. Billieve!

Texans aren't good right now, but are on the rise and beat a very good Jacksonville team twice

Jacksonville made the Giants look like a CFL team and Manning a 3rd stringer just a week before Buffalo played them

And GB is an average team that can play either way, and in the bills game, they made Favre look pretty bad

So I would say the Bills accomplishments came against bad teams, in that time span they also came to within a missed field goal of ending INdy's unbeaten streak

854404[/snapback]

HEY, leave the CFL out of this!!! :thumbdown:

There are a lot of sports writers and supposed gurus talking about how the odds are stacked against Buffulo this weekend.  There are a lot of things in thier favor though.  Coming from the west coast to the east to play is not an easy thing to do.  This game is going to seem real early to SD.  Plus, it'll be cold.  Buffalo may have holes in thier defense at times, but they are very good at third down stops.  I can't tell you how many times they have made stops at critical times.  Our kickers can be real difference makers.  Our special teams on returns is incredible.  The offense seems to be getting better.  If that trend continues, look out.  The 12th man is on Buffalo's side this week.  You all know how the fans are going to be this game.  From all of the reports I have seen, this is not a team that is anywhere near ready to just role over.  These guys think they can take SD.  There is a lot of talk about how talented SD is.  That doesn't mean that the Bills have no talent.  You would be mistaken to think otherwise.  If there was ever a game that smells like upset, this is it.  The Bills could very well catch SD off balance and produce a convincing win.  I have seen it before.  Billieve!

854416[/snapback]

POST OF THE WEEK. :thumbdown: