Woman Sentenced for Condom Explosives

Tux of Borg

My Webpage

Picture

From Associated Press

BOSTON - A former strip club waitress was sentenced Wednesday to five years of supervised release after she pleaded guilty to mailing threatening letters and flammable material, including condoms filled with a potentially explosive mixture, court documents said.

The documents said Kimberly Lynn Dasilva, 49, of Hull, mailed the condoms to a television station, strip clubs where she had worked and other places, saying she was tired of being mistreated by men. In May, she pleaded guilty to mailing threatening communications and a violation of injurious articles as nonmailable.

U.S. District Judge George O'Toole sentenced Dasilva to the supervised release with conditions, including not contacting victims, receiving mental health counseling and treatment, performing 500 hours of community service and refraining from alcohol.

None of the condoms exploded. Dasilva told investigators she did not think they would explode.

My Webpage

Picture

From Associated Press

BOSTON - A former strip club waitress was sentenced Wednesday to five years of supervised release after she pleaded guilty to mailing condoms filled with a potentially explosive mixture, court documents said.

853230[/snapback]

Talk about blowing a load..... :)

Damn, it was a compliment based on your sexual prowessness. :)

i already bought the Robin suit too ;)

853569[/snapback]

I have to be discreet. Condoms exploding and references to such things is not discreet.

Sorry. Don't cry. Learn from your mistakes and maybe they'll be an opportunity in the future.

Also, if you somehow find Sammy, you're in.

I have to be discreet.  Condoms exploding and references to such things is not discreet. 

Sorry.  Don't cry.  Learn from your mistakes and maybe they'll be an opportunity in the future.

Also, if you somehow find Sammy, you're in.

853571[/snapback]

Or if beerball mails a condom to Capri Sun.

Or if beerball mails a condom to Capri Sun.

853782[/snapback]

I've warned you about Capri Sun. Be careful.

Earlier today I posted a nice thread about a company's charity drive.

Here is the name of the company spelled backwards.......

sllebpmaC

They make soup. I did not know they competed with Capri Sun but the thread was deleted within minutes.

Someone from Capri Sun is always lurking.

I've warned you about Capri Sun.  Be careful.

Earlier today I posted a nice thread about a company's charity drive.

Here is the name of the company spelled backwards.......

sllebpmaC

They make soup.  I did not know they competed with Capri Sun but the thread was deleted within minutes.

Someone from Capri Sun is always lurking.

853785[/snapback]

Roger that.