Have you noticed

Still hasn't been added to the active roster for the Bolts! I checked their depth chart and he isn't on it.

They are probably just wating to add, but wouldn't it be great if he didn't play?

853046[/snapback]

Unless you're looking for an even cheaper way to get high, don't hold your breath.

Still hasn't been added to the active roster for the Bolts! I checked their depth chart and he isn't on it.

They are probably just wating to add, but wouldn't it be great if he didn't play?

853046[/snapback]

-AND-everyone talks like he will be great when he comes back.-Lets remember he wont have the juice to lean on.

-AND-everyone talks like he will be great when he comes back.-Lets remember he wont have the juice to lean on.

853062[/snapback]

I'm hoping that you're right, I hope that he immediately had to go off the juice when he was caught, now his muscles are fatiguing much easier and he have to completely re-adjust to being juice free. I hope he has a terrible day.

Will they be trotting out the seldom-used "hits" stats, reserved for meaningless player comebacks?

853370[/snapback]

Perhaps in this case a new stat category will be created - "shots" taken...

We haven't even played yet and I'm tired of hearing about this guy. You read the SD board and they act like Merriman is going to destroy and maim all the Bills players singlehandedly. Football is never about one guy. If anyone kills us though it will be LT. I hope one of our RB's or O-linemen cut block Merriman and bust him up good....just because I'm sick of hearing his name.