Losman to stay with Bills

djh

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha...... why can't so-called "the most passionate NFL fans" sell out vs the #1 NFL team.

a fU#$@n joke!!!

852907[/snapback]

Do your plans include a trip to the game? I sure hope so if your calling out others about not going...Or are you just pissed off because the game is blacked out? Did you ever think that you may be part of the problem. Maybe if you and your buddies would have bought tickets then the game would not be blacked out.

Do your plans include a trip to the game? I sure hope so if your calling out others about not going...Or are you just pissed off because the game is blacked out? Did you ever think that you may be part of the problem. Maybe if you and your buddies would have bought tickets then the game would not be blacked out.

853063[/snapback]

I'm there + 3. But it is a fu#@%n disgrace not to sell out this game. Chargers have all these playmakers including LT....the best RB in the league. It's not like we're facing the Cardinals.

I'm there + 3.  But it is a fu#@%n disgrace not to sell out this game.  Chargers have all these playmakers including LT....the best RB in the league.  It's not like we're facing the Cardinals.

853093[/snapback]

So you've been a Charger fan for...oh, what? Two months? Two and a half?

So you've been a Charger fan for...oh, what? Two months? Two and a half?

853094[/snapback]

Any true Bills fan would love to see the Bills beat the Chargers on Sunday. Especially after they kicked our a$$ last year in San Diego.

So....actually I've been looking forward to this game since last year....not 2 months.

What are you.... a douche?

Any true Bills fan would love to see the Bills beat the Chargers on Sunday.  Especially after they kicked our a$$ last year in San Diego.

So....actually I've been looking forward to this game since last year....not 2 months.

What are you.... a douche?

853099[/snapback]

Oh, Christ. You're a freakin' BILLS FAN? :P:bag::censored:

Losman's contract is up after next year.  Buffalo doesn't have to worry about losing JP because Buffalo can't sell out against the #1 team in the NFL.

JP will look forward to going home to L.A. while staying on the same team.

852898[/snapback]

We all seem to forget the amount of tickets the scalpers will be eating this game as well, and additional 4-5k probably.

Mexico. You don't recognize the spelling?

852981[/snapback]

djh, can I jump in here for a second? bro, you have to stop. there's a reason "rookie" appears next to our name. not sure if you realize that. you sound dumb. not sure if you realize that one, either. so, for the sake of all that's good, just stop.

djh, can I jump in here for a second?  bro, you have to stop.  there's a reason "rookie" appears next to our name.  not sure if you realize that.  you sound dumb.  not sure if you realize that one, either.  so, for the sake of all that's good, just stop.

853310[/snapback]

stone...before you pop off...read my posts. Homeless dude makes a personal attack & I responded.

As far as the rookie thing....I've been a member for a couple years (2004)....you only a couple months...UDFA (not sure if you noticed that...you must be dumb or a douche). I have a life so I dont need to post 10 times a day....

Second...if I was flaming or whatever you call it, you shouldn't respond so it won't bump the post up the ladder.