Losman to stay with Bills

djh

Second...if I was flaming or whatever you call it, you shouldn't respond so it won't bump the post up the ladder.

853355[/snapback]

the point was that these guys have been on forever and have destroyed you here.

is douche really all you have? and where'd you get flaming from?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

getting personal now?   

Just cause you resemble the picture you have posted....a homeless loser.    Insecurites???

852917[/snapback]

You lost all respect when you dragged "the Dude" into this.

Long live "the Dude"

"douche" - ('düsh)

Function: noun

Etymology: French, from Italian doccia, from docciare to douche, from doccia water pipe, probably back-formation from doccione conduit, from Latin duction-, ductio means of conveying water, from ducere to lead -- more at TOW

1 a : a jet or current of liquid (as a cleansing solution) directed against or into a bodily part or cavity (as the vagina) b : an act of cleansing with a douche

2 : a device for giving douches

3 British : an abrupt often chastening shock to the nerves, emotions, or awareness <the icy douche (what he said about my work) -- John Fowles>

- douche verb

stone...before you pop off...read my posts.  Homeless dude makes a personal attack & I responded.

As far as the rookie thing....I've been a member for a couple years (2004)....you only a couple months...UDFA (not sure if you noticed that...you must be dumb or a douche).  I have a life so I dont need to post 10 times a day....

Second...if I was flaming or whatever you call it, you shouldn't respond so it won't bump the post up the ladder.

853355[/snapback]

Calmer than you are, calmer than you are.