Shaud Williams on the Ali G show

stonefly42

Hey everyone. I was just wasting some time looking for video clips on google of the guy who played Borat. He's coming out with a new movie in '08 with a character named "Bruno." The only one I watched had an interview with Shaud Williams when he was still at Alabama. I don't advocate the the things said about gay people in the interview; I thought you'd like to see Shaud Williams' reaction to it. The guy has no clue he's getting played. It's pretty funny.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=62...2&q=bruno+cohen

Hey everyone.  I was just wasting some time looking for video clips on google of the guy who played Borat.  He's coming out with a new movie in '08 with a character named  "Bruno."  The only one I watched had an interview with Shaud Williams when he was still at Alabama.  I don't advocate the the things said about gay people in the interview; I thought you'd like to see Shaud Williams' reaction to it.  The guy has no clue he's getting played.  It's pretty funny.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=62...2&q=bruno+cohen

852824[/snapback]

Shaud = MAJOR homophobe.

Shaud Williams should be honored that he was a target of one of Sasha Baron Cohen's spoofs. I saw that clip years ago and once Shaud became a Bill that was one of the first things I thought of.

Now that Borat is so popular I'm sure Shaud has gone from not even wanting to mention the interview to bragging about how he got punked by the guy who plays Borat. It will be the only time I'm sure Shaud will have made it on to HBO, god knows he won't make it onto Inside The NFL or Real Sports.

:bag:  :P

853033[/snapback]

what's the reason for your cute little icons?! i guarantee, if he gets let go at some point, he's going to be a better back in this league than a guy like LaMont Jordan or even good ol' Travis Henry. He played for Alabama! Not many guys can do that! Additionally, he averaged over 5 yards per carry for the Tide. Granted, he was playing in the SEC, but he also averaged over 130 all-purpose yards per game. At any level, that's a very good average. It's not LT, but it's pretty good regardless. If he ever gets his shot, this shifty back is going to run all over some good teams.