Question - Streaming Radio Any Hockey Shows?

EZC-Boston

I love to listen to streaming radio at work, usually Mike & Mike, Cowheard, Rome, Dan Patrick, etc...but none of those guys talk too much hockey. Does anybody know any good shows that focus on hockey or at least give it a decent amount of attention. I'm pretty should I'm going to have to look north. Anybody know a good show?

I love to listen to streaming radio at work, usually Mike & Mike, Cowheard, Rome, Dan Patrick, etc...but none of those guys talk too much hockey.  Does anybody know any good shows that focus on hockey or at least give it a decent amount of attention.  I'm pretty should I'm going to have to look north.  Anybody know a good show?

852811[/snapback]

ezc, not sure bout the availibility, but XM has an all hocket station now--Center Ice XM 204. Really awesome stuff, such a nice respite from listening to Dan Patrick talk about how smart he is.

I would look at the XM guide to see if it is availablr online. I never listen to the radio online, so do not know

I love to listen to streaming radio at work, usually Mike & Mike, Cowheard, Rome, Dan Patrick, etc...but none of those guys talk too much hockey.  Does anybody know any good shows that focus on hockey or at least give it a decent amount of attention.  I'm pretty should I'm going to have to look north.  Anybody know a good show?

852811[/snapback]

If you want to listen to people talk about hockey, listen to http://www.team990.com.

It's an english Montreal radio sports station and from 7am to 1pm, and 3pm - 3 am, it's mostly hockey talk.

To quote myself, it's an ENGLISH Montreal radio station :P

And it's cool because they talk about pretty much every team but obviously there is a bigger focus on the Habs.

853056[/snapback]

That's awesome. I'm a big dumb idiot. Next I'm going to ask you what team they focus on...

That's awesome.  I'm a big dumb idiot.  Next I'm going to ask you what team they focus on...

853064[/snapback]

Heh

It's ok. Anyways if you listen between 5:15-5:45, they usually have a Q&A with TSN guy Pierre Maguire.