Let's Go Ravens

McGill Bill

Looks like a good game shaping up tomorrow night. Cincinnati is one of those teams that, if the Bills win a bunch of their last games, could be competing with them for a wild card spot.

852410[/snapback]

In the rare circumstance that they get into the common opponent tie-breaker, the Bills currently lead (sort of) the B'gals.

Common opponents are NE, BAL, IND, and SD.

BUF has lost 2 (NE and IND), CIN has lost 3 (BAL, NE and SD).

So the Bills have a "game in hand", so to speak.

But it gets more complicated because the Bills play NE twice, and Cincy plays BAL twice. I guess then, the points scored in those 4 games comes into play...I sure don't know...I won't bother to look up the tie-breaker rules unless it seems really possible.

Blech, I cannot stand the Ravens in all their overhyped glory.

852452[/snapback]

I completely agree. I live right in between DC and Baltimore... all you here about is the skins and how much they hate Gregg Williams and the Ravens. And how great they are. YUCK!!!

However, I want that New Year's Eve game to mean something for the Bills.

I hate the Ravens, but I hate the Paytoilets more, so I'd like Baltimore to roll over the last few weeks of the season and get the first-round bye so the last game of the season is meaningless for them. When The Most Dangerous Team in the NFL beats SD this weekend, they might need that game against the Ravens to get the wildcard.

I hate the Ravens, but I hate the Paytoilets more, so I'd like Baltimore to roll over the last few weeks of the season and get the first-round bye so the last game of the season is meaningless for them.  When The Most Dangerous Team in the NFL beats SD this weekend, they might need that game against the Ravens to get the wildcard.

852459[/snapback]

Exactly. Sometimes you just have to root for what's best for your team.

Cincy covers tonight, IMO.

852535[/snapback]

There are some weather question marks....

"Tonight: Periods of showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 46. Windy, with a south wind 10 to 13 mph increasing to between 30 and 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between one and two inches possible - NOAA".

The local weather folks think the heavy rain *might* hold off for most of the game.

There are some weather question marks....

"Tonight: Periods of showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 46. Windy, with a south wind 10 to 13 mph increasing to between 30 and 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between one and two inches possible - NOAA".

The local weather folks think the heavy rain *might* hold off for most of the game.

852539[/snapback]

Not that most of us would be able to see it..... :beer:

I don't think we should get too hyped up over this. If Cincy loses AND the Bills win on Sunday, then we can start thinking...dare I say it....PLAYOFFS?!?!?!?? :nana: