Enough Losman.... Although he is on Rome Thursday

AnthonyF

I am happy we are doing better and it is nice if we do have a serviceable, hopefully great QB.... All I wanted after seeing our coaching staff turtle against GB & Indy, was a chance to see if we have anything....

It's amazing to see how carried away this site is when we talk QB's.... I want to be entertained when I watch a game and the Bills were not doing that earlier this season.

I still see JP needing a lot of work. At the game Sunday, I am consistently amazed how scared he is to run. There were a number of situations he could have run, but continued his progressions and/or made a pass to the checkoff RB, when we had room to run.

I am still worried the staff has the handcuffs on him....

I guess also he is now in Jim Rome's good book (wasn't much of a fan last year, saying getting rid of Bledsoe was wrong watching JP), as he will be on tomorrow. Unless of course he starts calling Joyce Patty Losman (Chris Everett).

I still see JP needing a lot of work.  At the game Sunday, I am consistently amazed how scared he is to run.  There were a number of situations he could have run, but continued his progressions and/or made a pass to the checkoff RB, when we had room to run.

851860[/snapback]

Good on Losman. That's smart quaterbacking. Look to pass first/second/third look to run last. :blink:

Good on Losman.  That's smart quaterbacking. Look to pass first/second/third look to run last.  :blink:

851881[/snapback]

He threw it to the back with the Jax player all over him, which accounted for maybe a two yard gain and a painful hit. He is petrified right now to run. We've seen a few times he has laid a receiver (usually a back) out.

Aren't guys supposed to get Karma or jungle karma or some crap like that by appearing on Rome?

As opposed to the SI jinx.

852024[/snapback]

JUNGLE KARMA BABY!!! There is nothing more powerful than Jungle Karma! JP going on the Jungle tomorrow is great news

"RUN MCCAULEYYYYYY!!! THEY'RE INSIDE THE PERIMETER!!!!"

:beer:

the jungle karma refers to interviewees who make an appointment to go on the show, and then never call during the show. supposedly then they do poorly in their next game.

852365[/snapback]

There's good karma and bad karma... when someone goes on the show and gives an interview they have good karma and, more times than not, they play really well the next game. Bad karma is what you described. Let's just hope Losman doesn't have to cancel for some reason!

He threw it to the back with the Jax player all over him, which accounted for maybe a two yard gain and a painful hit.  He is petrified right now to run.  We've seen a few times he has laid a receiver (usually a back) out.

851933[/snapback]

The only reason he made the throw to Roscoe is because he has had run last drummed into him. A QB reading his progressions is not a bad thing afterall. As he develops those reads will hopefully get quicker which will improve his game even more.

Seems like you're trying to pick nits here.

So, what does it mean in terms of Karma when JP AND Rivers are on the same show? Who gets the good Karma? :bag:

852846[/snapback]

Haha... I was mad when I found out Rivers was going on too. I don't know if they generally cancel eachother out or maybe it goes to whoever gives the better interview (hopefully that's it bc Rome seemed to like JPL's interview). Who knows... Karma's an unpredictable thing!

:P (KARMA)

Haha... I was mad when I found out Rivers was going on too.  I don't know if they generally cancel eachother out or maybe it goes to whoever gives the better interview (hopefully that's it bc Rome seemed to like JPL's interview).  Who knows... Karma's an unpredictable thing!

:bag: (KARMA)

852847[/snapback]

Hopefully Rivers will blow off the interview :P

...or not. :censored:

Edited by tgreg99