This guy deserves an NFL tryout

stuckincincy

WR or DB, not sure which... :blink:

"Rapper Snoop Dogg arrested again

Snoop Dogg's real name is Calvin Broadus

US rapper Snoop Dogg has been arrested on weapons and narcotics charges after a TV appearance in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old performer was stopped by police as he left the NBC studio in Burbank after recording an edition of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

Authorities found marijuana, cocaine and a firearm in the rap star's car, a police spokesman told Reuters.

This latest run-in with the law is his third in three months following earlier incidents at two California airports.

In October police found a gun and a quantity of cannabis in the musician's car after they stopped him for parking in a loading area at Bob Hope Airport.

And earlier this month he was charged for attempting to carry a collapsible baton onto a plane at Orange County John Wayne Airport in September. "...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6194530.stm

Can anyone tell me why this idiot still walks the streets?  I sure hope it's not because he's a "celebrity"?

851757[/snapback]

Upgrading and reinforcing that street cred is never a bad thing. I think he must have a new cd out. Publicity like this must really boost sales with the hip hop nation and Raider Fan.

Ok so the cops were waiting for him at his car? I know this is LA but come on, thats not even fair game. Everyone knows that Snoop has weed and a gun on him at all times.:worthy: Seriously, the LAPD could go door to door at every rappers house and find at least three illegal firearms in each :worthy::blink:. They should be going after real criminals and some wanna be gangsta named Calvin that stars in Girls Gone Wild videos