Last Sundays game

That the play before the game winning field goal Terrence McGgee was on the O-Line. Has this been done before and why?

851630[/snapback]

I guess I'm the only loser that has nothing else to do, but watch the game over and over.

I was just thinking maybe the Bills were going to do a trick play with him in there.

I guess I'm the only loser that has nothing else to do, but watch the game over and over.

I was just thinking maybe the Bills were going to do a trick play with him in there.

851648[/snapback]

Maybe for his speed to run down a Jag if the kick was short and they tried to run it back for a touchdown??

Got any footage of this?  I can't believe they'd put a 5'9" 195# guy on the O-line.

851759[/snapback]

I just reviewed the DVR (gotta love it), I didn't see McGee #24 on the line. I did see #84. Thomas was the back #28. Most of the lineman jerseys were hard to make out, but none looked like McGee. So, upon further review, I'd say this is a case of mistaken identity.

I just reviewed the DVR (gotta love it), I didn't see McGee #24 on the line.  I did see #84.  Thomas was the back #28.  Most of the lineman jerseys were hard to make out, but none looked like McGee.  So, upon further review, I'd say this is a case of mistaken identity.

851806[/snapback]

So did I a million times. Look a little better. I would know the difference between Royal and Mcgee.

So did I a million times. Look a little better. I would know the difference between Royal and Mcgee.

851819[/snapback]

OK. Just to be sure... I reviewed the next to last play in the Jags game. The play were Losman just centered the ball for the field goal.

Guys seen on the field and after the play walking away from the pile:

7 - Losman

79 - Pennington

71 - Peters

84 - Royal

28 - Thomas

83 - Evans

67 - Fowler

75 - Preston

69 - Gandy

31 - Shelton

86 - Ceislak

(They're listed in order that I saw them on the review.)

Royal got up and was teh first to call timeout. Evans never moved once he got to the line of scrimmage.

On a side note: One of the things I like about JP is that he throws that 30 yd pass to Roscoe as easy as any pass. It's a bullet. When was the last time we had a QB that could throw a 30yd pass as quick and easy as that.

OK.  Just to be sure...  I reviewed the next to last play in the Jags game.  The play were Losman just centered the ball for the field goal.

7 - Losman

79 - Pennington

71 - Peters

84 - Royal

28 - Thomas

83 - Evans

67 - Fowler

75 - Preston

69 - Gandy

31 - Shelton

86 - Ceislak

Royal got up and was teh first to call timeout.  Evans never moved once he got to the line of scrimmage.

On a side note: One of the things I like about JP is that he throws that 30 yd pass to Roscoe as easy as any pass.  It's a bullet.  When was the last time we had a QB that could throw a 30yd pass as quick and easy as that.

851882[/snapback]

I will have to check win I get home. I either need glasses or a bigger TV, but I could swear that is was Mcgee.

OK.  Just to be sure...  I reviewed the next to last play in the Jags game.  The play were Losman just centered the ball for the field goal.

7 - Losman

79 - Pennington

71 - Peters

84 - Royal

28 - Thomas

83 - Evans

67 - Fowler

75 - Preston

69 - Gandy

31 - Shelton

86 - Ceislak

Royal got up and was teh first to call timeout.  Evans never moved once he got to the line of scrimmage.

On a side note: One of the things I like about JP is that he throws that 30 yd pass to Roscoe as easy as any pass.  It's a bullet.  When was the last time we had a QB that could throw a 30yd pass as quick and easy as that.

851882[/snapback]

Could you review it one more time? I find it difficult to believe that JP would have been the first to walk away. He was under something like 600 lbs of jaguar.

Thanks.

Could you review it one more time?  I find it difficult to believe that JP would have been the first to walk away.  He was under something like 600 lbs of jaguar.

Thanks.

851899[/snapback]

JP wasn't the first to walk away. He was on the bottom I believe it was Fowler and him the last 2 Bills to get up. It looked like Thomas was the first one to walk off the field.

Seriously, this is the most entertaining thread of the day. One guy insists that the starting CB/KR was playing on the offensive line for a play, while others have checked the replay and are telling him that's not the case.

Please feel free to keep this up. I only have a half hour left at work and this can help it to really fly by. :blink:

Seriously, this is the most entertaining thread of the day.  One guy insists that the starting CB/KR was playing on the offensive line for a play, while others have checked the replay and are telling him that's not the case.

Please feel free to keep this up.  I only have a half hour left at work and this can help it to really fly by.  :blink:

851951[/snapback]

They are not the only people that have DVR. Plus one has only said he looked at it.