59 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to see win?

• Panthers
    • Clots
    • Saints
    • Bengals
    • Chargers
    • Seahawks

Since we're probably a year or three away from the Bills being legit SB contenders, and we HAVE to watch someone else win it, who would you like to see get their first Lombardi trophy?

Since we're probably a year or three away from the Bills being legit SB contenders, and we HAVE to watch someone else win it, who would you like to see get their first Lombardi trophy?

851344[/snapback]

Every year when I see the Bills are not in the Superbowl, I find myself hoping that some massive, non-lethal catastrophe--power outage, astro-turf weevils eating the field, outbreak of projectile diarrhea in both locker rooms--will cancel the game. When that does not happen, I spend the entire day consumed in hatred and bitterness.

That being said, I guess I vote for the Colts. :bag:

Every year when I see the Bills are not in the Superbowl, I find myself hoping that some massive, non-lethal catastrophe--power outage, astro-turf weevils eating the field, outbreak of projectile diarrhea in both locker rooms--will cancel the game. When that does not happen, I spend the entire day consumed in hatred and bitterness.

That being said, I guess I vote for the Colts.  :huh:

851369[/snapback]

:bag:

Either of the 2 AFL teams, and I'd have to go with the Chargers 1st, since they were in the league the longest. Too bad though that Marty is coaching them. :worthy:

And the REAL Colts already won SB V.

851403[/snapback]

You're exactly right....major brain fart on my part.... :blink:

When the Bills are out I usually (but not always) root for players instead of teams. At this point I'd really like to see Steve McNair with a ring.

If I had to choose from that list I'd probably go with N'awlins since I like the city, they're a long-suffering franchise and the added media exposure might do some practical good for teh still recovering residents.

When the Bills are out I usually (but not always) root for players instead of teams. At this point I'd really like to see Steve McNair with a ring.

851734[/snapback]

Right now I believe you will get your wish. The only team in the AFC I see giving the Ravens any trouble are the Pats, and they may not have to face them depending how the bracket ends up.

If I had to choose from that list I'd probably go with N'awlins since I like the city, they're a long-suffering franchise and the added media exposure might do some practical good for teh still recovering residents.

851734[/snapback]

That's who I picked, too....I was just telling Ramius that they really haven't been a LEGIT team since the days of Hebert, Swilling, Hilliard, Mills, etc. I feel bad for the die hard fans of that franchise since they've really had NOTHING to root for. I've always thought they had cool team colors and unis, and though I've not been there, it seems like they have a very unique and interesting culture. I'd like to see them win one for the true Saints fans....however few there may really be :blink:

Just out of curiosity, did anyone NOT vote for the Chargers because it's Charger week at the Ralph? I figured they wouldn't get any votes at all since there's been at least a little trash talk goign on....