Police Say Mother Microwaved Her Baby

Tux of Borg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whooaaaaa...the mountain can't go to mohammed, mohammed comes to the mountain!  Feels like the Nazis invading Poland!  Things a little slow on the PPP board?  :P

852618[/snapback]

You mean because you were there? Or are you just another liberal parrot who, when exposed as a hypocrite, compares their adversary to a political movement that murdered countless millions of people? [/rhetorical]

You mean because you were there?  Or are you just another liberal parrot when exposed as a hypocrite compares their adversary to a political movement that murdered countless millions of people? [/rhetorical]

852665[/snapback]

He's not "just another" liberal parrot. He's the epitome of shallow partisan parroting.

You know I don't know why is she is trouble.  Seems like you abortion rights folks would like this as a cornerstone case allowing the mother to have complete and total control over whether a child lives or dies until they are 18.  I figure with the libs coming into power this will be pretty much a open and shut innocent case in a few years.

851048[/snapback]

This post may actually surpass both Ed AND holcombs arm in out-and-out stupidity. Thats tough to do.

He's not "just another" liberal parrot.  He's the epitome of shallow partisan parroting.

852667[/snapback]

Do you two always follow each other in "me too" posts? I'm still wondering if this is a "Brokeback Mountain" thing or if you're just carbon copies of each other?

I would refute your various assertions but its hardly worth the effort, and certainly is more appropriate for the nazi board...oh...wait a minute..I've been eliminated from the nazi board! :P

Do you two always follow each other in "me too" posts?  I'm still wondering if this is a "Brokeback Mountain" thing or if you're just carbon copies of each other?

I would refute your various assertions but its hardly worth the effort, and certainly is more appropriate for the nazi board...oh...wait a minute..I've been eliminated from the nazi board!  :P

852864[/snapback]

Yeah, we're all Nazis because you can't post "FLIGHTSUIT! HALLIBURTON! NOSE PICK!" thirty times a day over there anymore.

There's a reason you were banned there, dimwit.

whatever...boring as usual.

Actually I pointed out that there were NO weapons of mass destruction (before we went into Iraq)...

I pointed out that there was no justification for the war in Iraq (using St. Augustine)

I pointed out that the war would probably cost $100 billion (preposterous you guys said!) Actually, now we are working on 300 billion.

I speculated that there would be a civil war before we left (wrong again..we've got that going for us while we're still there)

And finally,

when I said we'd probably reach 3000 American dead before Bush would get us out of this mess....you banned me!

Ahhhh...you guys are a kick.

Go back to your bobble-head right-wing circle jerk on PPP... :P

Oh...my goodness...Is the Hugo like the Nobel Prize for Literature? and "Blade Runner" and "Total Recall"?  Oh my God...right up there with Eisenstein, Kurosawa and Fellini...How could I miss this riveting stuff?

852586[/snapback]

Allrighty then, I can see you want to get back to dusting your Faulkner collection.

If you ever deign to set aside your cultural elitism for a moment and join us common mortals, however, I suspect you'd actually enjoy PKD's writing. He does, after all, deal extensively with alternate versions of reality...

Allrighty then, I can see you want to get back to dusting your Faulkner collection.

If you ever deign to set aside your cultural elitism for a moment and join us common mortals, however, I suspect you'd actually enjoy PKD's writing. He does, after all, deal extensively with alternate versions of reality...

853068[/snapback]

Ouch. :P

853068[/snapback]

Post of the year. Bravo, Bravo!!!!! :P

whatever...boring as usual.

Actually I pointed out that there were NO weapons of mass destruction (before we went into Iraq)...

I pointed out that there was no justification for the war in Iraq (using St. Augustine)

I pointed out that the war would probably cost $100 billion (preposterous you guys said!) Actually, now we are working on 300 billion.

I speculated that there would be a civil war before we left (wrong again..we've got that going for us while we're still there)

And finally,

when I said we'd probably reach 3000 American dead before Bush would get us out of this mess....you banned me!

Ahhhh...you guys are a kick.

Go back to your bobble-head right-wing circle jerk on PPP... :bag:

852941[/snapback]

You're such a victim. :P:censored:

853068[/snapback]

:)

Note to Tennyboy: Get off the tracks when the train (AKA Lori) is coming through.

• 2 weeks later...
what the !@#$ do you say about sh-- like that.  :thumbsup:

the 5 year sentence makes it even worse.

if you can do something like that, then you aren't even a !@#$ing human being any more.

851061[/snapback]

Why, because that is one of the the liberals reps voting pattern.

Voted to legalize the killing of babies after they are born

http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/individu....asp?indid=1508