Police Say Mother Microwaved Her Baby

Tux of Borg

This is the highest ranking stupid quote I've ever read.  Typical right wing non-think.  While this might pass as logical on the nazi board, it really doesn't pass muster here on earth.

851524[/snapback]

Why not? The baby is still dependant on the mother to live. At what point should she be taken out of the equation? Really, if she doesn't want it any more at anytime where it is not self sufficient, she should be able to dispose of it.

Notice the use of the word it. We wouldn't want people to think "it" was a living creature.

I know it would have been better if she chopped it up and sucked it into a vacuum.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not?  The baby is still dependant on the mother to live.  At what point should she be taken out of the equation?  Really, if she doesn't want it any more at anytime where it is not self sufficient, she should be able to dispose of it. 

Notice the use of the word it.  We wouldn't want people to think "it" was a living creature.

I know it would have been better if she chopped it up and sucked it into a vacuum.

851525[/snapback]

Jeezus...read Roe v. Wade and get back to me. I suppose every time you jack off you kill thousands of beings. Frigging genocidal maniac I suppose.

Jeezus...read Roe v. Wade and get back to me. I suppose every time you jack off you kill thousands of beings.  Frigging genocidal maniac I suppose.

851537[/snapback]

Knucklehead. Obviously you've never read Philip K. Dick.

As for Ms. China...I think we should go medieval on her ass and burn her at the stake or bathe her in scalding oil. That would be appropriate.

You know I don't know why is she is trouble.  Seems like you abortion rights folks would like this as a cornerstone case allowing the mother to have complete and total control over whether a child lives or dies until they are 18.  I figure with the libs coming into power this will be pretty much a open and shut innocent case in a few years.

851048[/snapback]

Do we really know what setting she used?

I think extra years in jail for High.

Not so many years for Defrost.

But if she used the Potato setting, she walks. Nobody intentionally sets

their kid at Potato.

There once was a fellow named Durkin

Who was always jerkin his gherkin

His momma said "DURKIN!

Quit jerkin your gherkin...

Your gherkin's for ferkin..not jerkin"

Maybe we could jack off into the microwave?

851562[/snapback]

i just used the microwave and warmed up creamed tuna and now i come back and read this . that is just sick .

Knucklehead. Obviously you've never read Philip K. Dick.

As for Ms. China...I think we should go medieval on her ass and burn her at the stake or bathe her in scalding oil. That would be appropriate.

851559[/snapback]

Why am I not surprised you read novels by a guy named Dick?

I'll put him on my reading list. Wait a minute..that's full.

I'll put him on my reading wait list for when I finish my reading list...noooo

hmmm..I'll put him on some books I might get around to when I finish the wait list...ohhh...doesn't fit there.

I'll put him on the "I'll read it on the desert island when there aren't any other books or reading material available" list....uhhhh.....sorry. :bag:

It's the main reason why we can't dump rad (radiation) waste into the sinks anymore.  People think it has to do with the environment, but there was a huge CHUD problem in the late 50s.

851556[/snapback]

Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers

Worst. Movie. Ever!

Jeezus...read Roe v. Wade and get back to me. I suppose every time you jack off you kill thousands of beings.  Frigging genocidal maniac I suppose.

851537[/snapback]

Yeah, but don't you see a difference between a bunch of man splooge and an 8-month old fetus? And really, how different is an 8-month old fetus from a 1 month old baby? Both are still highly dependent on the mother for survival. It's a complex question, and if one chooses to draw an arbitrary line at the moment of birth, then so be it. Just don't start crying over a microwaved 1 month baby when 2 months prior you would be celebrating the mother's right to vacuum that same baby's head out from her cooch....I think that was VA's point.

Then again, I also see everyone else's point...that this was not the thread for such a political discussion.

Why am I not surprised you read novels by a guy named Dick?

I'll put him on my reading list.  Wait a minute..that's full.

I'll put him on my reading wait list for when I finish my reading list...noooo

hmmm..I'll put him on some books I might get around to when I finish the wait list...ohhh...doesn't fit there.

I'll put him on the "I'll read it on the desert island when there aren't any other books or reading material available" list....uhhhh.....sorry.  :blink:

851570[/snapback]

Yeah. Why would you want to read anything by a Hugo Award-winning SF writer? Ever see Blade Runner or Total Recall? Both movies were based on PKD's work. But yeah, judge the guy's work based solely on his last name. Makes perfect sense.

Carry on...

Yeah. Why would you want to read anything by a Hugo Award-winning SF writer? Ever see Blade Runner or Total Recall? Both movies were based on PKD's work. But yeah, judge the guy's work based solely on his last name. Makes perfect sense.

Carry on...

851952[/snapback]

Oh...my goodness...Is the Hugo like the Nobel Prize for Literature? and "Blade Runner" and "Total Recall"? Oh my God...right up there with Eisenstein, Kurosawa and Fellini...How could I miss this riveting stuff?

Yeah, but don't you see a difference between a bunch of man splooge and an 8-month old fetus? And really, how different is an 8-month old fetus from a 1 month old baby? Both are still highly dependent on the mother for survival. It's a complex question, and if one chooses to draw an arbitrary line at the moment of birth, then so be it. Just don't start crying over a microwaved 1 month baby when 2 months prior you would be celebrating the mother's right to vacuum that same baby's head out from her cooch....I think that was VA's point.

Then again, I also see everyone else's point...that this was not the thread for such a political discussion.

851893[/snapback]

I agree you with one thing. This is for the nazi board.

Carry on...

851952[/snapback]

Informed judgement ain't exactly his strong suit.