Ha ha ha, know this will frost some grommets here

The Poojer

Sorry, It is a Boston Concert Torrent file! Didn't even think that it is a login site and without my login and password it would do you no good...this is it copied and pasted

Torrent file Boston Symphony Hall.torrent (will be personalized for you upon download)

Downloads as Boston Symphony Hall

Info hash b2f346a5389d4e9a6ad940ee1934e1b270c273b3

Description BOSTON

Nov.13.2006 - Symphony Hall, Boston, MA

Lineup: Tom Scholz, Brad Delp, Gary Pihl, Kimberly Dahme, Jeff Neal

Setlist:

Doug Flutie Recognized

Boston Introduction

Star Spangled Banner

Rock & Roll Band

Peace of Mind

Long Time Segue

I Think I Like It

More Than a Feeling

Tom Scholz Guitar Solo

Instrumental

Brad Speaks

A New World (with Boston Symphony)

To Be a Man (with Boston Symphony)

Foreplay/Long Time

Don't Look Back

Smokin' (Doug Flutie on drums)

This was a special event to honor Doug Flutie. After Doug is honored, Boston

rocked the house! They played about an hour set. Here's the good part - Boston

was again a five-piece! And Brad can still hit those high notes.

Recorded on a Sony TCD-D7 with Audio Technica 831-B mics. The only editing done

was resampling to 48KHz and some minor volume shaping.

Info file View Info file (0.83 KB)

Category Rock

Last seeder Last activity 12:41 ago

Size 426.94 MB (447,675,910 bytes)

Overall speed 2.41 MB/s

Added Mon 27th Nov, 2006 23:04 GMT

Views 1037

Hits 292

Snatched 0 time(s)

Upped by dphirschler

Num files

[see full list] 19 files

Peers

[see full list] Active: 1 seeder(s), 176 leecher(s) = 177 peer(s) total

Firewalled: 1 seeder(s), 61 leecher(s) = 62 peer(s) total (35%)

Edited by POOJER

As in the concert was recorded in 1986 not 2006...

851701[/snapback]

No. Doug Flutie day was 11/13 and he played with the band Boston at the BSO that night. Here's a quick interview he did. Hail Flutie (via Boston Globe)

Break out those tattered No. 22 BC jerseys. Monday is Doug Flutie Day in Boston, as one of the region's most popular athletes receives the 2006 Red, White & Blue Award at a concert /retirement party at Symphony Hall . Flutie, 43, says he's planning to sit in with headliners Boston at the gig, he hopes on one of his favorite songs, "Smokin' ." We spoke with the Boston College legend yesterday as he got ready for the show, which benefits the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.

[snip]

Q OK. How about football ? I'm a huge fan and I'm still convinced you never got a real chance in the NFL. Don't you think you got robbed?

A No. I would never trade the years I spent in Canada for anything. They were the most enjoyable. I had a chance to play for Buffalo, made it to the Pro Bowl. Had some success. It was always a unique situation for me, if I wasn't the guy right away, that tended to create problems.

Q Let's play word association. Rob Johnson : the guy who took your job in Buffalo and then disappeared.

A Rob was just a very talented guy that never fulfilled what he could have done.

Interesting, because they didn't play anything older than Third Stage from what I can see. Unless they didn't include the entire show on the file. They've put two more albums out since then, and when I saw them in 1993 they played nearly the entire fourth album. Also, Brad Delp left the band before the 4th album, so I guess it's good that he's back...