The wind at RWS is terrible...

AnthonyF

What a gorgeous day, very comfortable, seemed like there was no wind, until I watch Lindell try to make 43 yard fg into the wind at halftime. He was short on about 3 trys. Good thing we had the wind the final drive.

Wind probably the reason Losman was just off on the PI to Evans in the second quarter.

winds always pick up in the 4th quarter.

that's usually about the time the beer starts working it's magic on the human body

:doh:

849702[/snapback]

If you beer isn't working until the 4th, you're not doing something right.

The pass was on the side I was sitting....I got a good look at it...The wind was definately part of it...the ball died in the air..I can't remember if it was Price or Evans, but he was open....

849703[/snapback]

What section were you in? I was in the same area where the PI happened. The guy was all over Evans and the ball was pretty close and probably would have been caught if the guy wasn't hanging on Evans

What a gorgeous day, very comfortable, seemed like there was no wind, until I watch Lindell try to make 43 yard fg into the wind at halftime.  He was short on about 3 trys.  Good thing we had the wind the final drive.

Wind probably the reason Losman was just off on the PI to Evans in the second quarter.

849696[/snapback]

We had no wind in our sec 311. After the game, :lol: I asked Lee Evans :D and Robert Royal :lol: who was still pumped up after he gave the jags player the "treatment" to cause a fumble, about the wind. They both said it was a factor during the game.