Ticket update - last three home games

Just Jack

You are right. I suck. :lol:

849091[/snapback]

We know, we're just being polite and not mentioning it.

I always here stuff like that, but you never know what numbers they are using.  I went to the Bills/Texans game last weekend, and the announced attendence was 70,125 (at the stadium, and in the box-socre), while the capacity of the stadium, for football (according to the info in the gameday program) is 71,054...I never heard it was a sellout.  At the same time, I heard what you did, that the Bills/Jags game was the first game this NFL season to be blacked out in the home market.  I am wondering if maybe non-sold luxury suites, or corporate box offices are not counted in selling a game out?  I can't imagine the NFL being that reasonable, but you never know.  How do they account for the 900 or so seats that apparently were not sold? 

Incidently, in reality, I would estimate that there were only about 60,000 people there...there were a ton of empty seats.

849261[/snapback]

There's a certain point that once ticket sales reach, they can call it a "sellout" even though not every seat was sold. I don't remember specifics, but it's almost close to capacity.

It's just sad... over 63,000 loyal fans there, more than I think four other NFL games and it was blacked out.  That rule has got to change.

I will be at the Ravens game.  Let's hope it means something!!

:lol:  :)  :)

849307[/snapback]

Q:

Why not do what Jax does and cover 10,000 seats?