Ticket update - last three home games

Just Jack

San Deigo - about 12,000 left

Miami - about 8,000

Tennesse - about 22,000 <-- That's not a typo

Miami I think is the only one that has a chance of selling out. I don't see Tenny selling out being Christmas Eve.

848979[/snapback]

I have a feeling we'll get er done for the San Diego game. People are feeling decent about the Bills, and the Chargers are one of the game's best teams.

I feel brisk sales this week for the Bills - Bolts.

I have a feeling we'll get er done for the San Diego game.  People are feeling decent about the Bills, and the Chargers are one of the game's best teams. 

I feel brisk sales this week for the Bills - Bolts.

848990[/snapback]

I'm kinda 50-50 on SD. The Bills are playing decent, SD is a good team, but there's only one week for sales. Two weeks and I could see it selling out. Doesn't really matter to me, I'll be in my seats.

I'm kinda 50-50 on SD. The Bills are playing decent, SD is a good team, but there's only one week for sales. Two weeks and I could see it selling out. Doesn't really matter to me, I'll be in my seats.

849005[/snapback]

I did my internship for the Atlanta Braves in the tickets dept. 12,000 is NOT a hard thing to pull off if the team is doing ok. The Braves, back in the day, could easily sell 10 thousand walkup tickets on a nice weekend night.

So, a week and a gameday shouldn't be a hard sellout for the Bills. If they fail to sell out this game, then community interest in the Bills is truly waning for this season.

I'll be there too. I'm bringing up a co-worker who is a SD fan, and I dont' want to embarassed about a ton of empty seats.

I hope peole are excited up there.

I only need tics for San Diego next week, already have miami and tenessee tickets

848989[/snapback]

Check out my eBay auction on the Trading Post...I'm not really looking to make money w/ it, just need to get enough to pay for my new ticket that my buddy bought

I heard today on the radio that the Bills game was the first game of any game in the entire NFL this year to be blacked out. The Bills have done great selling games out for a few years but that surprised me.

849225[/snapback]

I always here stuff like that, but you never know what numbers they are using. I went to the Bills/Texans game last weekend, and the announced attendence was 70,125 (at the stadium, and in the box-socre), while the capacity of the stadium, for football (according to the info in the gameday program) is 71,054...I never heard it was a sellout. At the same time, I heard what you did, that the Bills/Jags game was the first game this NFL season to be blacked out in the home market. I am wondering if maybe non-sold luxury suites, or corporate box offices are not counted in selling a game out? I can't imagine the NFL being that reasonable, but you never know. How do they account for the 900 or so seats that apparently were not sold?

Incidently, in reality, I would estimate that there were only about 60,000 people there...there were a ton of empty seats.

This team could use some noise. They have won three of four and gave Indy a battle. They face a tough opponent with the Chargers. A loud stadium can make it a little tougher for Rivers. Are the Bills going up, down or running in place? I see improvement. Give them some support!