Hey look --two tight ends in the passing game!

Golden Wheels

They didn't put up big numbers, but it's nice that Losman has them as an option in the passing game.  That play where Losman looked to the side line, but dumped it over the middle to Cieslak had Jacksonville fooled.

848728[/snapback]

Cieslak looks like he could be the real deal. What ever happened to Everett??!?!??!?!?

They didn't put up big numbers, but it's nice that Losman has them as an option in the passing game.  That play where Losman looked to the side line, but dumped it over the middle to Cieslak had Jacksonville fooled.

848728[/snapback]

They ran that play a few times to Cieslak--it was absolutely brilliant. Cieslak lined up to block a DE 1-on-1; the end is thinking, "I'm going to blow buy this TE and sack the QB." The DE flies up field, Cieslak releases, wide open for easy 5-10 yard gains. Plus, when Cieslak stays into block, that end starts slowing up his rush a little, fearful of the clean TE release.

Cieslak looks like he could be the real deal. What ever happened to Everett??!?!??!?!?

848731[/snapback]

Looks like Everett might be a lost cause. That knee seems to have ruined him. I seriously doubt he's on the roster next year. I feel bad for the guy. Hopefully he can turn things around and be a player here or somewhere else.

Looks like Everett might be a lost cause.  That knee seems to have ruined him.  I seriously doubt he's on the roster next year.  I feel bad for the guy.  Hopefully he can turn things around and be a player here or somewhere else.

848733[/snapback]

The knee didn't ruin him, he wasn't any good when he had 2 good knees. He was a dog at Miami, drafted mainly for measurables, and not at all for what he did on the field, which was squat. Remember Lonnie Johnson? Some guys appear to have physical tools, but can't play.