JP is starting to get it...

ThePebble19

I have been very harsh on JP in the past, but these last two games, he is really turning it on. He is playing consistant, stepping up in the pocket, and making really good decisions with the football. He didn't have much in the way of yardage today, but he managed the game well, and put that last pass where only Parrish could get it, and he made a SUPERB grab.

If he can play like this, this offense can be very effective against anyone. However, what I don't like is how it seems when one side of the ball starts playing well, the other side starts slacking. There was no way that Jax. should have been able to drive to the end zone on that last drive. The defense has to find some way to stop the run...

This is a young team, and they should be proud of this great win. If they play like this week after week, there might be playoffs in the future...Maybe not this year, but with a good draft, they could be there next year.

He's even more polished and confident in his interviews....they just had him on the CBS postgame show and he sounded much more mature than last I saw him.

It sucks not seeing the Bills hardly at all, but the one advantage it does have is it allows me to really see how much things have changed over the past year. It's been a long time since I've seen JP in an interview, and same with seeing him play. I got to see a little of both today, and it went a long way toward getting me excited about him again.