Awesome block by the N.O. fullback!

ajzepp

Deuce McAllister just scored for the Saints and the lead block by the fullback was both awesome and hilarious. The fullback went into the hole and was faced with not one, not two, but THREE Falcons defenders ready to close it down. So what did he do? He crushed the first guy and knocked him back into the second and the third guy to keep things clear for Deuce. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen....you guys should check it out on the highlights today :angry:

Deuce McAllister just scored for the Saints and the lead block by the fullback was both awesome and hilarious. The fullback went into the hole and was faced with not one, not two, but THREE Falcons defenders ready to close it down. So what did he do? He crushed the first guy and knocked him back into the second and the third guy to keep things clear for Deuce. It was one of the coolest things I've ever seen....you guys should check it out on the highlights today :D

847849[/snapback]

Just to remind you why soccer is gay. That never happens in soccer. In fact if it did, the FB would be red carded, and never be allowed to play again. :lol:

Speaking of the Falcs, what I want to know is, what happened to Vick?  He was the hottest thing just 4 games ago, and now he's crap.

848461[/snapback]

Vick played pretty well today, actually....his receivers totally crapped the bed on him. Even Crumpler had a key drop or two.

Just to remind you why soccer is gay.  That never happens in soccer.  In fact if it did, the FB would be red carded, and never be allowed to play again.  :lol:

848462[/snapback]

:D:lol::lol: